Missing Cars

Has anyone else noticed cars going missing from their garage? I know for a fact, I had the 2017 Acura NSX and the 1998 Porsche Strassenversion, and neither is in my garage. This is yet another frustrating aspect of the game (in addition to accolades not registering, or disappearing once accomplished, Arcade not working correctly, losing saves, etc). I appreciate everyone’s time.

I don’t have any problems regarding this. Even have a car in the garage that normally should not be available untill next week (the Raesr Tachyon or how it is called) but I couldn’t resist to buy one at the auction house.

All cars I owned are still in my garage despite the few I have auctioned, gifted or deleted.

i only miss vantage 77 and civic 2016, nowhere to be found, all this money and nothing to spend on but socks and slippers
i feel like i’m done with it

The 1977 Aston Martin Vantage V8 as well as the Hoonigan Bronco are not in the game yet (maybe they are already in the game but hidden in the code). The 2016 Civic Coupe was last week available in the forzathon shop.

oh yeah i missed that one, i didn’t know it was so exclusive and didn’t check at the time, thought it was available at the shop, oh well i see people sell it for 18 mil lol, for a civic
this game is truly broken, when 15 mil ferrari is cheaper than civic in the AH