Mike3648 Gallery

Sharing my Forza Photos…thanks for checking them out.

The lighting and angle you have gone for in this one would make for a good motion shot.

1 Like

Great work on the first two! Really nice lighting in the Audi shot.

1 Like

some more photos:

Great shutter speed and lighting!

1 Like

thank you Nights Viper…you have some amazing photos!

Aston Martin Vulcan-I wish this was in Forza Motorsport 6 :frowning:

The first Vulcan shot is nice. I would’ve panned a little bit more downwards as to avoid that bit of roof at the top. Have to always be on the lookout for tiny distractions like that :wink:

1 Like

Good advice :slight_smile:

My favourite has to be this one for one main reason. And that is the idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks-I just shoot what I like :slight_smile:

458 Shots are amazing! never a bad shot of a Ferrari … NEVER!!!

1 Like

that first Vulcan shot is awesome! Would make a great screensaver for a phone. Awesome job Mike!

1 Like

Thanks for feedback guys-really appreciate your encouragement. Here’s some more photos…have a great week!

BMW interior

Paint job by ABGraphics @PaintedByAB

Paint job by ABGraphics @PaintedByAB

Nice angle!

1 Like

Some more photos…thanks for all your comments and encouragement :slight_smile:

This one I really like. It shows you can drive around and enjoy FH3 without driving like a maniac with some speedy car… and I enjoyed your other photos too, good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really like the sunlight in the first shot and Del boy on tour in the last is great as well. Some great photos. Nice work.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

The following shot has promise since the lighting settings chosen by you works. But while that is one of the most pleasing things about it. It is a whole other story about your chosen shutter speed settings, because in my view it would of looked better with a higher shutter speed. As well as a low to medium aperture to work with a higher shutter speed. As well as the angle chosen by you.

1 Like