MightySusway TrackHub | Latest Track: City Park Circuit (Code: 870 303 313)

Here is my first custom track in Forza Horizon 5. It’s a 4.7 mile circuit around Guanajuato with a couple of flat out sections and a couple of technical sectors.
GT: MightySusway
Code: 295 199 280

3 Likes

Hello mate,

I did try your track and I really had to give you a feedback on it.

This is definitely my favorite Lab Event in the entire community, it fits my spirit at 200% !! Really good job on it, very nice curbs, straights and the obstacles makes it very easy to find the right path without getting confuse/disturb with wrongs ways!

Thank you!

PS: I’m planning to create kinda the same track as yours but a little smallers, cause I love old cars (D or C-class), and I took me like 12:30 to clear the race with a Stock 67’ Mustang.
I’d love a track like this one when I’m getting a low game session (like a 5 to 8 minutes race)

I Also did the same kind of track as a street race, starting from the town, finish line on top of the mountain ! Here the code : 850 832 685.

Once again, congratulations! Added it to favorites, dont delete it ever, i’ll always be using your event :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Here is my second track in Forza Horizon 5. This rally is 8.7 miles and takes about 6 minutes in an S Class Rally Monster. It starts technical and gets more high speed towards the end. Drivatars are turned off since this is a rally.

Code: 166 085 250

1 Like

Here is my latest track: City Park Circuit.
This is a street circuit around the city parks of Guanajuato. The track is pretty technical with lots of tight corners and hairpins, but there are some not so straight straights.
In S1 an average lap time is about 2:00.

Code: 870 303 313