Midnight Release Party

Hey guys, I just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there who would want to join me in staying up and playing the game when it drops at midnight (East Coast). I don’t know too much about the multiplayer so my plan is to just start a party and go from there. I’m sure there will be LOTS to talk about so if we can’t progress through the story line together, we can still talk cars and whatever else pops up. My gamertag is Th3Stig911. If you are interested, shoot me a message and we can figure something out.

I’ll be online after work or after the Patriots game at 8:30 so if anyone wants to take a trip down memory lane, I’ll be playing some Horizon and maybe FM4 and 5 to get pumped up for H2.

i will be at gamestop at 1130pm here in philly. be online by 1230. i am totally down for joining you.

I have to work till 230 Monday but will be on from 3 till about 430 or 5… already got it downloaded just waiting to get off work tomorrow to play it lol, don’t have a mic but send me a request gt: body dragger

Man I wish my local gs was doijg midnight release

I will be online promptly at 12:01 AM EST on Sept 30th. I have already installed the game as bought the ultimate edition off of Xbox Live so just have to wait for the clock to strike midnight. However, I am probably going to start off doing single player to get my wheel calibrated to how I want it.

I did the same thing. The Ultimate Edition is the way to go.

It’s getting closer to release time!! Too bad time cannot pass any slower.