Microsoft Store Ultimate Edition Pricing

I have to say though. It’s 100, or even 80 USD, which would be about 88 or 70 EUR, but Microsoft sells it for 100 EUR for the Ultimate Edition which is about 113 USD

I’m in the UK so £80 digital for ultimate, £65 for deluxe and £50 for standard, all on the Xbox One store.

Interestingly, I just checked out Amazon UK and they have the standard disc copy at £50 or you can buy an Xbox One standard edition download code from them, wait for it… for £55! Absolutely absurd!

I pre-ordered it, it says that i wont be charged until its ready, how long would that be? i dont wanna get caught off guard when they do.

Only got the regular edition in the UK Microsoft Store, so that simplifies things :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s now $99.99.

does that mean ill have to pay the 20 now?

DAMN. I was thinking of pre-ordering it next week.

Edit: Thanks for reminding me of Amazon guys! I had a Prime membership trial still active and I got the $20 off and the Pre-order 2016 R8 V10. Would’ve rather had the GT350R and $10 code, but I’d also be paying ~$15 more.

This I’m actually curious of the answer for. Did you get in early and get lucky? Or will it show up as $100 in your bank statement? If the latter, at least I won’t feel like I missed out, but wouldn’t that be illegal?

If you bought it at $79 then that is what M$ have to charge. If they debit you $99 after you accept a lower price whilst suppling the product then they are breaking the law. They certainly have the right to refund the $79 and refuse the sale prior to supplying the game however. I doubt they will for the sake of $20.