MG car perks issue (maybe others, too - perks all removed)

I just did a Tour in the MG SV-R '05. This was a car where I had already purchased all perks (I have a list because I’m a nerd). After the race I wanted to check if the consumable perk got used so I went to look and saw a completely blank perk sheet, also not the same one (different consumables). I checked the MG MG3 and that was the same, new blank perk sheet where it had previously been entirely purchased. The MG Metro 6R4 had the same perk sheet, all bought.

So more changes have occurred since the big reset where I was reimbursed fewer than needed. To be exact, it was 1251. That’s now another 119 points taken away.

@ManteoMax - is there a list of these things? Other cars? I have fully purchased perks for over 500 cars, do I have to check them all?

I don’t have a list ready of cars that were affected by the February 1st content update - I’ll see if I can come up with one but I can’t promise that I’ll be able to do that promptly. In the meantime I’d suggest looking at the other Car Pass cars first, since they came with Super Wheelspin perks that may have been reset. Next take a look at the exclusive and hard-to-find models added with each update.

You might be able to use the Perks maps at #1 Perk | Car Masteries | FH5 | kudosprime.com
If you can find the Perk map that matches one affected car you’ll be able to click it and see other cars with the same Perks, which would mean they’re affected too. Also since similar type cars with the same Rarity often have similar perk maps.

1 Like

thanks, good reminder about that site

just to note, though, this occurred after that update so the question is whether you can find something out about any cars that were “done” at a later date, eg, if they got missed at the main update

Many car perks have been altered over several months - also a nerd so I have a list of all and they keep changing - not just perks but status moves from Legendary to rare, epic or other as well as car prices.
Not sure why they do this - just messes with my own spreadsheet as well…
Constantly having to update - even lost out on an AH car that I thought was a good deal only to discover the AS price had been dropped to about a third of what I paid in the AH.

N.B Kudosprimes site has also been wrecked by these constant changes that he can’t ( or can’t be bothered to now ) keep up with.

1 Like

oh, right, that explains things a bit, I also had a feeling that some things had altered but couldn’t put my finger on it - thanks

for now I haven’t found any other mastery trees that are different but I’ve only picked a dozen or so at random

1 Like

Sorry to say but there’s a ton of them. My spreadsheet needs constant updating to the point where I can’t even trust it 100% now. need to doublecheck everything before I make any decisions.
That goes for car perks, prices, status etc. Shame they had to keep messing with it.

1 Like

I thought it was just me imagining a rarity status had changed on a car or two. I guess not. Bizarre editing choice to make. Unless, it was to correct a mistake originally classing them wrong ?

2 Likes

No - it’s a thing - might be down to the amount that go up in the AH - which also makes the sell options go up and down as well. A car that was going for 20M can suddenly drop to a max sell of a few 100 K and vice versa. Just messes with your head. :confused:
And of course your spreadsheet for a nerd like me :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

thankfully my mind has not decided that either the rarity of a car or the price at auction is noteworthy!

2017 FERRARI #25 CORSE CLIENTI 488 CHALLENGE
2017 FORD GT ‘OPI EDITION’
2015 MG MG3
2005 MG XPOWER SV-R
2020 NISSAN GT-R NISMO (R35)
2016 NIO EP9
2020 TOYOTA TUNDRA TRD PRO
2019 TOYOTA 4RUNNER TRD PRO
2013 WULING SUNSHINE S

If you’re interested, here’s my spreadsheet

1 Like

many thanks - all but one of those had reset perk sheets for me, I checked the Wuling yesterday and it didn’t need to be bought again (or it did and I’ve forgotten!)

if I see any more I’ll try and remember to post back here

that’s now 1824 skill points that have been taken from me by changes to the game

1 Like

Yet another massive bugbear for me - why keep messing with the perks, status, prices ratings, etc. Just leave them as they are and stop messing our heads ( and spreadsheets ) alone. Can’t keep up anymore.

2 Likes

the answer from the devs is in essence “yeah, but so what?”

1824 mastery points at 2 minutes per 10 points is six hours of gameplay - at my work’s charge-out rate that’s many thousands of pounds to use that much of my time

this is poor, very poor

1 Like