Measly payouts

The wheelspins bother me more than anything. I rarely get anything but an emote or clothing. Even on the superspins. It’s a bit disappointing after spending 30 mins in a tournament to win a skirt, horn, and dance.

1 Like

I’ve got 8-9m credits, 180? cars (some of which are FE’s I bought on AH) and have already bought the 2m credits house for the travel perk. I work 10 hour night shifts all week and have kids so I’m not anywhere near being a 24/7 gamer.

Credits are far too easy to accumulate in Forza games, compared to the Gran Turismo days starting in a 60hp Kei car and grinding credits to pay for a couple of upgrades just to get you into the front of the pack, so that you can grind some more to win at Super Speedway so you could finally start saving the credits needed to buy a basic family saloon and start the process again…

1 Like

Best method to grind money is driving the Goliath, in a Clean Skill Class X Car, after 3 Laps you easily get 8 Wheelspins, im already on level 312ish at the moment and still get 8 Wheelspins, low rank ppl probably get 10-12 or even more wheelspins for 3 laps. I recommend the Aston Martin Vulcan FE or another Clean Skill car to farm Goliath. This way you farm Skillpoints, Influence and Credits all at the same time and quite a lot of it. There is a part of Goliath where you easily do a combo that gives 10 Skillpoints each lap, and of course you make much more each lap, just depends how long you can keep the combo active. At the end of 3 laps of Goliath i mostly got 305K and 95K Influence and 60-70 new skill points, it takes around 25 minutes. Im not gonna do any more laps at once because the game could crash or whatever.

1 Like