Mclaren 720S Spider

Anyone have one for sale please? (been trying to get one for yonks (I’ve got more than enough credits, but there never seems to be one in the auction house))

It’s kinda tough to sell a car like that. As soon as you put one up for sale, someone will probably snipe it.

1 Like

There are quite a few in the auction house. One is ending minutes from now and has no bids with a start of 34000. Do you mean the 650S Spider? That is far more expensive at the auction house, buyouts are all 20000000.

In FH4?
I agree with the OP, don’t see any.
Coupes yes but not the Spider.

2 Likes

good point well presented - thought I’d narrowed it down to 5!

Cheers for the replies folks (been away for the weekend or would’ve replied sooner). It’s one of the few I’m missing from my collection or wouldn’t have asked. AH always seems to say there’s none available.

All I’m ever seeing with the AH for this one :frowning:

I’m not sure it has always been this hard to find one.
Hard yes, but this hard?
I know that for some reason you can’t sell them for a lot of CR, not that I care. I believe I have a max of 84k even.

Like said before I strongly believe it will be gone as soon as I put one up for sale.
Sold off some other cars including a Speedtail and a couple of 12Cs also went pretty quickly.

Umm… you did notice Ribeyefan is seeking the Pre Order version ?

EDIT : Ah, thanks for the correction WhiteBurrito and Ribeyefan, I goofed !

I’ve never had any luck with any of them turning up in auction. Well I did get some Pre Order car (or two ?) as a “special gift” from PGG iirc. I might have lucked into one in auction but can’t say for sure and kind of think I’d remember that :wink:

They’re in the pre-order 720s Coupe and said the convertible is not in their collection so I think they will eventually get one. I would expect it will come up in the playlist or shop again sometime. It seems like that’s how it’s working at least. Hopefully.

The pre-orders can’t be auctioned any longer. There’s a can’t connect to the server or something message for them. I have the 10 or so pre-order DB11s that I bought when they were allowed in the auction house and were cheap. I can’t bring myself to delete them.

2 Likes

I’ve got the 720S Coupe PO, it’s the 720S Spider I can’t find :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll get one eventually even if it takes me the next 20 years lol. I hate collections being incomplete.

2 Likes

Oops, now I get it. I thought the line at the top was part of the search but it’s what you were driving. I should have known that. Good luck on the search !

2 Likes

Much appreciated, cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spider is in the shop this season if anyone wants one.

1 Like

Hello. I just bought the McLaren 720s Spider from the forzathon shop and then I went to auction it and I could auction it max 94k. Could you help me please?

Well only by giving an answer you won’t like.
Forza Horizon just limits the max price (also min) on multiple cars. I don’t know why which one but the 720S Spider is one of them. I have 3 and the two that are stock indeed can’t be sold for over 94k. Now I’m maxed out on cash so don’t care about that.

Guys i have the 720s spider and i want to sell it but the price is glithced and it only say 72k cr​:sob::sob: