Mature adult Looking for an active, casual, no drama club

I’ve been away from the Xbox for a while and have returned to playing FH4 and am eagerly awaiting FH5. Would like to find a good group of mature people to do co-op events with, race (clean) for fun. Maybe unique category / class / PI challenges. Looking to learn from other experienced people who are playing to enjoy the game over anything else.

38M / East Coast USA, EST. (I play all times day and night with my crazy work shifts )

Xbox tag KaolaDad

Paul

Really? I knew I was looking for a more specific club/group of people. But had no idea it was such a rarity. Such a shame too.
Who knows, maybe it’s something I’ll work on when horizon 5 hits :+1:

Check out “Racing Planet” they have weekly competitions and everyone is layed back and chill no drama … My gt is D4NNYW4D3 feel free to add me or send me a message I’m on right now

You could try CAR RACING 360HAVEN club it’s got 62.000 members an weekly photocomps. It’s a battle to win with hige quality captures

Same here. I’ve been playing Forza for about 14 years so I am about to get gold again to try and do some club stuff. My GT is I AM NICKEL. I can offer some pretty awesome tuning setups and liveries for specific classes as well.