Man I feel sorry for anyone who hasnt done Sebring endurance race yet

sorry for this stupid question, but…
how i select Extra Long Race Length
thanks in advance

It’s at the bottom of the Assists menu.

2 Likes

thanks
i am on pc version and on the Assists menu i only have:
suggested line\braking\steering raction control\stability control\shifting\damage,fuel&tire wear\rewind\friction assist.thanks again

Are you looking at the Assists from the main menu options or from the pre-race menu?

on main menu options i just have: hud\vídeo\controller\áudio\language eam credits
on single player\free play\Setup i have assists without extra long race
thanks

ok i found it
thanks again

My controller is always plugged in without batteries on the XBOne.

Heck,i enjoyed the Sebring enduro!!!

1 Like

Must be something wrong with you then… :wink:

4 Likes

Well,i’m 60 and bored,that enough,lol.

3 Likes

In Career, I used every race I had set or normally had many laps more than the interest can reasonably maintain focus on to improve my lap times, get a clean lap and try and improve throughout the race. Sadly its a focus and intent I gained playing Forza 1, would rather hotlap than race. But it gives me targeted goals on every lap so however long a race I have a focus and never get bored.

This is wrong and should be fixed. Even so if I set it from Normal (81 laps) to extra long, the game crashes

If you’re in Free Play, I don’t think you’ll have the option since you choose the number of laps when you setup the race. The assist option for race length is for the career races.

Modern Off Roaders!

Was able to change my Grandsons diaper with my left hand while driving the entire series with my right. Finished first all six races!

Not sure if that makes me a great gamer or a lousy Grandparent. Talk about boring!

My wife asked me why I wasn’t driving on the grass at the side of the track with that kind of vehicle. Didn’t know what to say to her. She may have a point!

1 Like

Finished this race today and am I glad I took it off LONG and back to Normal length. Got about 600,000 credits with VIP and Opponent Strength which is OK but the string of cars I got and had to save for later probably adds up to close to 5 or 6 million. I have had the Rewards Garage empty since they started doing Dupes in the SD. Oh well, back to grinding for a while.

Am I just having a bad day or did the update supercharge the AI? usually on these long races, I crank up the AI and use the extra laps to reel them in. On Pro, they were flying by me on the straights like I was standing still, one notch down and once the initial corners were done they were running slightly faster than I was. In the tight corners I would catch up, but once through they would slowly pull away.

They were always kinda like that, especially on Sebring.

1 Like

Just finished a bit ago. All in all it wasn’t that bad (Don’t be Scared!). I kind of enjoyed it, and similar to Rivals I learned a ton about Sebring, which was never one of my strong points. Just to be safe I put it on “Highly Skilled” and did use “Manual” versus “Manual with Clutch” as I wanted to save my hand as I use a controller. I also clicked on STM (Stability Management) as I wasn’t exactly sure how the Ford GT would handle the hairpins/chicanes and the possible idea of feathering the throttle for 3 hours didn’t appeal to me. I regretted giving up the efficiency and time gain of full manual (knowing how good the AI can be on Sebring, or likely cheats with horse power gains on the straights), but opted for comfort. Everything went pretty well and the Achievement and Reward Car popped just as they were suppose to upon completion. I did crack a “cold one” when I finished, and holding it on the front and back of my right wrist felt just as good or better than quenching my thirst.

I used Cosmetic/Rewind as I am not ready to be a hero nor a masochist. Good on you savants that consistently lap in top 100 worldwide and purists that do full realism. I may type up a separate post with particulars I learned, and tips and tricks that could help if anyone might find it useful. Obviously it would take some time. Like others (I learned after scanning the 20 Forum pages of keyword “Sebring”) I got 600,000 meager credits, and took the 10 level up cars accompanied with 20,000 cash per level up.

At any rate, if anyone would like further info on the race, like this post or comment. I can type up individual details that would likely help if you haven’t done this race or wilt at the prospect.