Mad-x7 {mazda rx7} drag build

Hey Tuners, im new to the forums but I have been tuning cars on Forza on two accounts one previously removed due to unfortunate circumstances. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have tuned a Mazda RX7 as fast as my current build:

278mph (Reaches around about 249mph on the airfield)
447kmh (Reaches around about 401km on the airfield)

I cant seem to get it to accelerate faster without lowering the top speed which is my overall goal to reach. I have done a few test runs in it, the take off is not the smoothest but it quickly grips and accelerates fast then hits 179mph (288kmh) where the acceleration declines to the point of useless.

Any tuners out there have an idea what I can do to improve it?

Unfortunately you may want to tune a different car as the Mazda may just not be capable of reaching those speeds.

You may want to try tuning something like a Ford GT. My ford gt reaches around 274mph on the runway.

As far as the Mazda goes I can really recommend anything other than just trying to get the top speed higher unfortunately that will probably result in a decrease in acceleration.

Truly yours,
Lipplesscash7925

Thanks LiplessCash, I will start looking into other options. Thought it might be fun to switch things up a little.