Looking for other clean racers!

Hi Everyone! Just got back into playing this and my friends list is pretty empty, and the multiplayer hoppers are a bit urgh for me!

Looking to find other clean racers (although admittedly I am a little rusty)! I have a mic, and tend to prefer the lower class cars.

31 from the UK, so I tend to be on in the evenings. Just looking for a group of people to race with, maybe even do the odd championship etc

Cheers all!

Andy

1 Like

I just downloaded the game last night and would love to do some racing. I have horizon 4 im not horrible but still learning. HMU if your would like to get some races in. GT is thudson93

Hi Both,

I run clean race leagues and have done every week for the last 11 years. add me on xbox live and i will give you the details. we are always keen to bring on new clean racers. also we are in the middle of a handicapped league which means even if you are a little on the slow side, it should not be an issue as you will be given a better car. we all help each other out and are willing to assist with advice on tuning.

Add me and we can look at bringing you on board. this also goes for anyone else who reads this thread. clean drivers are very welcome.

LOGR Crashb200

1 Like

Hi Both,

I run clean race leagues and have done every week for the last 11 years. add me on xbox live and i will give you the details. we are always keen to bring on new clean racers. also we are in the middle of a handicapped league which means even if you are a little on the slow side, it should not be an issue as you will be given a better car. we all help each other out and are willing to assist with advice on tuning.

Add me and we can look at bringing you on board. this also goes for anyone else who reads this thread. clean drivers are very welcome.

LOGR Crashb200

Hi!

This is exactly what i have been looking for.

Please add me too.

My gamertag is DeafeningEnd80

Thank you very much

Hey guys, if you’re still looking for members, I’d love to be part of this. Been playing the forza franchise for many years, but never been a member of a club. Recently purchased a G920 and it’s really pushed my driving skills, but so rewarding. Would love to join. 37yr male from Scotland (stones throw from knockhill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
GT Andocommando514 please add.

Thanks and looking forward to some good clean competitive racing! See you on the track!

Andrew

1 Like