LOOKING FOR A TEAM

I’m 53 and can hold the line in race . Looking for a group of clean runners who get together on a regular bases , share tunes and livery’s .
Not going to change my GT to suite a club but will put 100% into a team if drive with them , I’m a clean racer who would consider competitions if with the right team !
Only had the xbox 1 for a month and now its time to step it up a gear !

Hello, you are welcome to race with our group as my guest any time… We host weekly club meets with option for members to host on non club nights also, as well as monthly club rival HLC tracks with a couple of class/ track combos. And we have older gamers as well… Myself included! LOL…

Add me if you like… And visit club site and snoop around, we are a friendly bunch. We are based in the states, and club meet time is 7 pm est or -5 time zone.

Hope to hear from you. Take care. If you have questions just ask!

www.evercoolracing.com

1 Like

Just going to check out your group “THANKS”

Check out the Racer’s Lounge. There’s always teams posting there looking for new members.

If still looking we’re a mixed age group that run on sundays 7pm UK time. currently running a GT Blancpain series.

www.icracing.co.uk

and you don’t need to change your gamer tag :slight_smile:

Check your PMs man

Check out the VRA always open too new members looking for clean racing.
Message me directly on Xbox or contact the VRA below.
Facebook : Virtual Racing Association - VRA
Twitter : VRA - @VRAssotiation
email : VirtualRacingAssotiation@outlook.com
VRA IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON FORZA:
WTCC 2016 - World Touring Car Championship 3rd Season = Stock
HTCC - Historic Touring Car Championship (Endorsed by the HSCC) - * = B class pre tuned
CURRENTLY RUNNING ON PROJECT CARS:
OEKC - Open Endurance Karting championship (Endorsed by the OEKC) - * = Stock

1 Like