Looking for a good drift car for a lazy (non-)drifter

I’VE GOT IT! TLDR - the 1990 subaru legacy, F4 rally turbo, RWD conversion, max mods for everything except stock tyre width and just the street compound with 20" rims. No tuning required, no manual required, easily 3 stars on dirt and tarmac alike.

Long version, I was unsatisfied with the answers here, didn’t want to mess with manual, don’t enjoy high speed drifting, just wanted to get the job done. I chose the legacy because it looks like a boxy POS and I find that hilarious, but also low centre of mass (flat engine) and excellent subaru handling with a long wheelbase to keep it stable. It works beautifully, nice slow drifts, super controllable, you can just pick your angle and adjust it as you please. I’m breezing through all the zones, 3 stars.

I’m sure you could apply this theory to a lot of cars, probably stick with older cars because they’re generally lighter, sedan/4door for the longer wheelbase so it won’t be twitchy, thin and narrow tyres, drift suspention and a responsive revvy engine of some kind. The game doesn’t seem to penalise you for speed so slow drift all the way.