Looking for a club!

Hey all, been playing Forza off and on since FM3, but I’ve been spending a lot of time in FH4 lately, and I’m looking for a group to ride with. I’m very chill and like to mess around, but when I’m racing I’m as competitive and “professional” as I can be (meaning I like to go fast but I won’t slam people into walls for self-glory). I also just grabbed FM7 on sale if that piques anyone’s interest. I play on PC in the central USA, and my schedule varies wildly but I’m normally on in the middle of the day or late at night. I do have a mic, but it’s very rare that I have it unmuted, especially at night when the rest of the household is sleeping. I am on Discord, but let me know on here if you’re looking to drive!

1 Like

Hey there, my club is called WLCT - We Love Custom Tracks. We are looking for good and somewhat sociable drivers to join us. We run lobbies near daily for racing. Join in some time, see if you like what we do yeah? PC or console players are welcome and we do use a discord server.

Hey there, my club is called WLCT - We Love Custom Tracks. We are looking for good and somewhat sociable drivers to join us. We run lobbies near daily for racing. Join in some time, see if you like what we do yeah? PC or console players are welcome and we do use a discord server.