Loading/Syncing problem involving installed game

This is difficult to explain and also impossible to search for without getting the same few results for different issues…

The other day I moved. When I went to play forza the game loaded fine. When I went to start the race the image of the car didn’t display any of the cosmetic changes I had made. When I looked at the tuning it was greyed out. When I went to look at upgrades it only displayed rim, rim sizes, suspension, front and rear spoilers for upgrades. This is for all cars, not just the one.

I’ve tried going offline and online and hard resetting and in plugging uninstalling installing in all kinds of different combinations with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:

After a second re install the upgrades section is finally showing more than just the “customize” options, but all of my set ups are gone :confused:

Not going to attempt to answer all this, but please see if this information will assist you: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm528894_Losing-saves---What-can-I-do-to-prevent-it.aspx#post_528894

When you reinstall, make sure to go to 100% installation, NOT “Ready to play” before trying to launch the game. Upon a reinstall, you may need, install of launching the game right away, to restart (not a hard reset) the Xbox One, to make sure everything syncs with The Cloud before playing.