Livery Contest - Formula Drift 1,000 HP Ute

Yes, post your entries in the thread or a link to your gallery.

And yes, open to all countries.

John

1 Like

Does this mean we can have chrome paint and carbon fibre on the same car in FM7? :slight_smile:

I doubt it. That’s something that the community has been asking about for years and it’s never been added. And there’s been no hint at all of anything different in the vinyl editor for FM7.

This sounds great.

Does any one perhaps know if the Maloo will be available day one or will we have to unlock it first somewhere to start with the design. TXS

that’s a good question, if it is i have to wait until i can take it!!

bytheway you can use the chrome base and make the " carbon fiber " by the editor ( like was did before when special paint wasnt in the game )

FYI … Josh’s drift Ute is part of the FM7 Hoonigan car pack. So you’ll need to have pre-ordered the digital version of the game to get it. And I’m assuming that it will be available right from launch since it’s a pre-order bonus car and will not be available in the base game.

@NitroDrift … shhhhhhhhh … don’t be giving any tips or tricks out to your competitors … lol.

Is it?
Because for me the only ute that is part of the FM7 Hoonigan car pack was the Hoonigan VY SS ute?

Well … looks like we may need some clarification on which car to use. I made my post before actually being able to start the game. My post was based on an IGN article about the Hoonigan pack that said that Josh’s car was in the FM7 Hoonigan Pack.

From the article:
The Forza Motorsport 7 Hoonigan Car Pack will include the same cars with one exception; the Blazer will be substituted with Formula Drift driver Josh Robinson’s 1000+ horsepower Holden Commodore Ute. There aren’t any screenshots of this one yet but you can get a taste of this antisocial slab of antipodean engineering tearing up the Hoonigan Donut Garage here.

But yeah, now that I am in the game I see what you mean. I thought Josh’s current drift Ute would be there with its complete FD livery. So Josh or any T10 mods or devs … exactly what car are we supposed to paint?

ehehehehe. ill see in few hours ( if it will load , fingercross )

Got the Ultimate edition, but on disk, so that might mean then if it’s the ute from the Hoonigan pack [which I hear is digital exclusive], I will be out for this design competition [SAD]. Clarity on this would be nice.

1 Like

i use the " hoonigan " ute as base , i dont find any other at the moment

To be clear.

Josh Robinson’s Ute is NOT the Hoonigan Ute.

However, you can use any late model Holden Ute as the canvas for your design.

Or you can use the VW Bug, however the livery may not stretch to the same dimensions as the vehicle the winner’s design will be applied to.

John

So we won’t be disqualified for not using the exact vehicle? Just want to be certain.

Thanks John, I’ll go for the HSV Maloo then. All logos just about done, so Josh’s ship can start sailing.

1 Like

well the hoonigan ute and the 2014 ford FPV limited edition pursuit Ute are the unique more similar to the real car, in the holden section there aren’t ( excpet the 1951 Ute )

The best bet would be to use the HSV Maloo GTS since it’s the shape/model as his ute.

2 Likes

good

Im down… why not

Could you accept Forza Horizon 3 as i dont own forza motorsport 7 till christmas?

1 Like

Logos are all done, now for the fun bit… what to do with them!!

[AB]

1 Like