List of features from former games that NEED to return

SEATBELTS- FORZA HORIZON 1

Yep, we lost seatbelts the second we got a sequel. It’s a kind of obvious detail and makes no sense why they’d leave it out. That’s all I have to say for this, re-add your character wearing seatbelts.

RACING GEAR DURING EVENTS- FORZA HORIZON 1

A pretty neat feature that edged the realism, your character will wear normal attire during freeroam and street scene events, but will wear a racing jacket, gloves, and helmet during Horizon sponsored events like races and showcases. Since character customization has been introduced, this should be optional. Make this permanent for Drivatars through, at least during races & other gameplay.

CAR MEETS- FORZA HORIZON 2 & 3

These were cool. Select area(s) will be designated as Car Meet areas. Drive in and you’ll have your car parked next to other players attending the meet. Your car, it’s PI, and your profile can be seen by other players. You could challenge other attendees to drag races. I even a few ideas that could expand this even further, open up your car’s hood, the ability to Give Approval, which would basically function as “liking” the car.

CUSTOM MUSIC STATION- FORZA HORIZON 3

God, I need this and i’m pretty sure a few other players need it too. Absolutely sick of the in-game tracks, which are pretty luckluster compared to earlier games. Horizon 3 let you utilize the Groove Music application, and have you stream songs directly into your game. This wasn’t some boring overlay either, the music would stop when paused, fade out for cutscenes, and even come through the festival’s speakers when pulling up to Horizon. There’s actually a reason this was canned; Groove Music was retired. Playground, please reach out to Spotify so we can continue this AMAZING feature that frankly, every game with licensed music should have.

Playground, PLEASE bring this stuff back, especially the last two.

1 Like

I miss all these features as well. Also things like car interiors visibly changing at more extreme weight reductions and the more realistic feel of the earlier games in general without all the offroad courses having pointless, insane, unrealistic jumps and routes straight through backyards, fences and fields full of crops where nobody would put a race course.

1 Like

You think they’d remove stuff that would typically be removed for a legally sanctioned street race. Outdoor tables and chairs, trash cans, ETC would be safely removed. Horizon 4 doesn’t even bother removing animals from the track. Those poor chickens.

1 Like

OP; as much as I agree about the car meets, place your requests here: https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst98254_Forza-Horizon-4-Features-Wish-List.aspx

That’s where they’ll get noticed, even though I think they are aware about the car meet popularity.

2 Likes