Limited Edition add-ons problem

Hello, I’m hoping someone has been through this . . .

tldr - cannot get previously-unused limited edition code to work

I have played FM5 for about a month. I bought/downloaded it a couple of years ago but didn’t do anything with it until recently. I like the game so a couple of days ago found a “brand new sealed” FM5 Limted Edition disc, which I bought. I entered the code on my laptop, same MS account. Because the auto-install can be slow I went to the app tile on the Xbox and found “bonus content” or whatever it’s called, it was un-checked. Clicked it and installed it. I didn’t see anything that different in the game. I went to the marketplace and clicked on the VIP button, the MS store told me I owned it and could install it, which I did. Good, that’s two extra things installed now. Still nothing obvious in the game. No double money or anything for races or going up a level. Not seen a new icon. No tokens. No cars in the garage. No messages about content.

Now the cars from the three car packs, day-one, limited and VIP are all in the autoshow but only for full-price purchase. So I think the console/game realises something has happened, but it could be that these car packs were just added for free late in the game’s life. Either way I’m not getting content that I was expecting.

Anyone got any ideas?

Yours hopefully

SpirantCrayon22

Just signed in after a day or two away and the VIP and other things were available. Thanks to whoever if this was a manual adjustment. If not, maybe there was a more sort-of “system-wide” thing - anyone else noticed a sudden change?

hey… can you guys add me on xbox? my gamer tag is wildhorse415

I just bought a brand new sealed limited edition and nothing is working…

During installation, I redeemed the ONE code it came with and I was able to download something called:

FM5 Bonus Content

Later, I was able to get linked (store page) to the VIP download from within the game, and it said I already owned it, so I checked the box to download the VIP

In total, I have:

1. FM5 Bonus Content
  2. FM5 VIP Membership

I don’t see any dowloads for:

1. Limited Edition Car Pack
  2. Day One Car Pack

I did receive my car tokens, and I see I have 10 messages, but I can’t access any of the messages.
Also, is there any way to get any of the DLC?

I have this issues as well. no vip and no limited edition dlc. its installed but the game doesnt seem to see it.

ans yes forza forum i want to bump this to the top, its nearly there anyway.