Let’s talk about the Funco F9

That’s on tarmac. Nobody cares about tarmac, we already have the Anglia, the Beetle, the Isetta, etc. for that.

This car is the biggest dissapointment ever, even bigger than the Caterham and the old race cars not having drift suspension. I mean, a sand car that doesn’t even wheelie, even though it pops wheelies with ease IRL.

Forza, please give us sand tires with real life traction. Because as the car sits now it is useless.

Has anyone tried this car in Ranked Team Adventure yet?

I’m wondering if it can challenge the Jeep Trailcat in S1 Cross-Country or the Local Motors Rally Fighter in S2 Cross-Country.

From my experience it’s certainly got the power to do so, however that power also tends to push all the weight off of the front tyres, which makes turning difficult.

It’s very ineffective against obstacles (gets slowed down quite strongly), so I don’t think that it’s going to be competitive in cross country.
As S900 RWD it’s an excellent wallriding machine though.

They made this car untunable for competitive S1 or S2, unfortunate because it is a fun little beast. It can’t be tuned well for any class though.

Fun to throw around but little more than a novelty, due to extreme power and little grip.

Doesn’t mean it’s a bad car, though. Extreme cars like this are always good to push the physics engine with.

I did see a few people performing very well on cross country races in s1 class. It has suprisingly a lot of grip with rwd offroad. In s2 it is pretty bad, well i was pretty bad with it in s2 class with awd.

I would recommend keeping it rwd for competetive s1 races. For s2 races Lamborghini Urus is pretty neat.

This isn’t the only car that should do wheelies there is a Hoonigan that is meant to do them as well

There are many cars that can do wheelies in the game. The Hoonigan Bel Air is one of them, the Funco F9 is not.