Legacy title servers down. Never coming back?

Servers for Legacy Titles Forza Motorsports 3, 4, 5, and 6, and Forza Horizon 2 and 3, have all been down for almost a month now.
I’ve submitted a ticket to Forza Support, which USE to be helpful to alert someone about the server issues, but lately, all I’ve received is an automated message which states that legacy titles are no longer supported and there’s only limited support for matchmaking and leaderboards. Well, both of those are also inaccessible, so what gives?
So is Forza completely giving up on the servers for legacy titles, only leaving ANY support for FM7 and FH4/5? FM8 hasn’t even launched yet, and we’re only left with FM7, which is horribly broken. At least keep the servers alive for other titles while we wait for new releases.
I use to be a big fan of Turn10, but this is becoming rather shameful.

3 Likes

They’re cutting support for all “legacy” titles as an attempt to get as many people as possible to bandwagon onto FH5 and soon FM8. Unfortunately, I won’t be on that bandwagon any time soon.

1 Like

Just goes to show they don’t care about their community, especially the passionate players that love the goat, Forza Motorsport 4 and wish to play it still on their 360 console online because since there’s no backwards compatibility and probably never will be…

To just suddenly drop servers or issue but don’t care to fix, don’t care to tell anyone their plans, it’s really a dog act and it pisses me off.

Makes the og players that are huge fans start to not have any trust in t10 any more… But hey as long as they get their money from people for the new titles it’s all ok :money_mouth_face::moneybag::roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Servers are running again in FM6 and FH2. Xbox 360 titles are still down.

I wish the communication was better regarding old titles, I know those aren’t supported anymore but there are people who still play and enjoy them.

It would’ve been good to have a way to know if the servers are down for good or if they are only down for a while (which at this point could mean months… :confused:).

I know it’s FM6 board, but one thing I LOVE about old titles is the ability to make a Private Lobby, and create custom single player races against AI. I wonder if it depends on Turn 10 keeping the servers up? Currently pretty much everything is down in X360 era games, yet you can still do that. Hopefully it will remain possible. Maybe it’s our console acting as a server when making those? :thinking:

4 Likes

I just want to know if the leagues will be fixed in Forza 6. Any update?

2 Likes

servers are completely down atm and have been for a while now :(. Probably about a month or a bit less as a guess. So you definitely won’t have leagues but what was wrong with them if you don’t mind me asking?

Servers still down Turn 10 don’t care about keep the servers up

1 Like

Yeah no they really don’t tbh. I’ve submitted about 10 tickets in the last week and a half saying/asking why the servers have been down since September 2022. They won’t give me a straight answer and keep giving me an automated response from some bot. They also blocked my account from Forza support.

They dont care about FM6 and FH2 and my account is too blocked after sending 10+ tickets what a shame

Omg same, they blocked my main account and I had to use my alt account. But yeah, they definitely don’t care about fm6 and fh2 anymore

10 tickets in the last week? Jeez… Yeah that’s 100% spamming them and no wonder you got blocked man lol

Servers online March 9, 12am est.

@AidanGehrig9 are you paid by T10 or somethig else? Have you ever testet the MP since you posted your msg? MP lobbies do not work. No MP in FH2, not in FM4, FM5, FM 6. Only things are working rivals and liveries. And even FM7 bugged on Xbox with achievements. Means t10 let us FM entusiasts and achievement hunters again down. Is this what they call support? When t10 don’t get the servers back i won’t defenetelly buy FM8 or ethier future “legacy titels” from as long as t10 as an developer stands behind this. Since FM 2 on 360 i’ve bought every dlc and even the Ultimate editions at release to support that company. And i am not the only one who was doing this but what do they do to us? They treat us gamers like s h. Again t10. Do you call this support? I hope other players rething to buy future titels from you. I mean you wouldn’t stay here at this point without this community. 19 Mio players on FH5 so what is the problem with you guys? Toooo much to do? Toooo much work? Scince corona outbrake everything is geting worser and worser but not for t10 lol. They don’t even deserve such big success atm.

Really? The truth hurta t10. Lol

Hello,

This is an automated message from Official Forza Community Forums to let you know that your post was hidden.

Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

‐--------------------------------------------------------

That’s the only thing you can do. Nice ok this means no FM8 and future “legacy titels” for me.