learn to drive faster

This. This, this this.

Racing with people bumper to bumper is actually great fun. I’ve done it with some of the best in the game, and there’s no shame in losing a 4 or 5 lap battle being a car length or less apart. However, if you choose to be a jerk to someone who respectfully disagrees with your opinion, that’s a whole other can of worms…
Racing is fun. Hotlapping isn’t. MR VETTEL RB10, You seem to be fond of doing the latter, while I’m fond of the former. If we’re going to bring raw pace into this, then I could say you like to lose against me just as you said to Kdogg if you want to continue with that logic. I become cocky once someone initiates it as you’ve done here. You’re just cocky period.

1 Like

WOW - some arrogance and unnecessary nasty. I very seldom take part in these type of discussions, but this is not community-like. VETTEL at least try to understand what these guys try to say to you though the truth is always hard to swallow when you’re choking on your own pride. I’ve never raced with kdogg as far as I know, but recently saw him in a replay and he no doubt showed much better skills and attitude than a lot I heard [and saw] of. We all see what happens with arrogance - ask Vettel.

!(http://anger by FA RACING 01, on Flickr)

the bulin wall5 dont become cocky with me as my other gametag ranked 724… 980 places higher then you…

Bet you’re scared now Bulin? I cringe whenever somebody refers to overall ranking, especially proudly. Overall ranks mean next to nothing. What class/classes do you race/hotlap in Vettel? In that/those classes, what’s your best rank on a single proper track like Silverstone, Sebring, Indianapolis?

The thing I find the most funny in this whole conversation, is the fact hr is using a second GT to do all whining and crying so we won’t see him on the game. Typical of some pf the biggest cry babies, “race like mr or get out”. How bout this Your Driver Sucks RB10. Go and create your own lobbies and race other whiners like yourself and let us casual racers have fun banging doors and rubbing fenders.

1 Like

Congrats! Did it ever occur to you that I’ve only finished 4 classes? Not to mention I’m top 10 in all of those except X class because I haven’t done it seriously since early 2013… Also, I’ve taken #1 in R2 and R3 P2P fairly easily. When you take more #1 times than me or can set top 25s in oddball cars, then come talk to me about being faster, okay? Thanks.

1 Like

cant you race without hitting other cars… its your fault your slow not mine…

I never said I’m slow. I just prefer to race others not hot lap.

Its the superior attitude of some that keeps me out of lobbies for the most part. I know I’m a slower driver I don’t know if its my age catching up to me or the fact I drive cars I like rather than cars I think will win it for me. When someone is obviously faster than me I will always take the bad line and leave them the good just so I don’t bump them and cause a big cry-fest. I was in a lobby once where I was racing somebody much quicker than me and everytime they got ahead they would pull to the side and let me by then work their was around me again (obviously they were playing for fun)they even let me take the win. I don’t think they need 2 lobbies one for the “I’m the king of the world and nobody deserves to run with me type” and one for the “i like racing with other live people from around the world”. I think before you enter a lobby you should just tell yourself “this is a game its meant for fun maybe i’ll just have fun and play nice with others”. If winning is all that matters just race ai drivers as they are predictable and don’t offer much challenge. Some of my most fun races have been against my daughter who I put in a Aclass while I drive a Cclass she usually wins and feels great about herself and we both definitely have fun now really isn’t that the whole point of the GAME

2 Likes

yeah i have fun winning or getting podium finishes or starting at the back of the grid and overtaking cars… using my own tunes makes this more enjoyable… cant use other gametag because lost email and password…

You seem to say something somewhat controversial, then when people comment on this you don’t reply instead just going off on a tangent; is your other gamer tag kogo Miyata?

1 Like

One of biggest pet peeves in the forums, ones who like to stir up drama, just to see how many will respond. This is obviously what this thread was meant to do. Community, quit responding and let this thread die.

2 Likes

This thread…

2 Likes

That was a little low there D. Yes, Koga has been “misunderstood” many times here I know, he doesn’t always get his point across clearly, but I don’t think he is an obnoxious jerk. I’m confident they are not the same person. Koga at least uses his own GT.

While the OP is close to innocent enough, I find it hard to believe that anyone could be “misunderstood” repeatedly. And I find it hard to believe that the follow up replies by the OP weren’t at least a little arrogant and unwarranted. The title of the thread is definitely obnoxious…

Fast drivers should find fast drivers to be competitive if they’re worried about too many slow people in public lobbies. There are all kinds of race series that take place that would properly test anyone’s skills. Verbally beating up on slower players, beating them up in lobbies, or kicking them from games isn’t the way to get them to drive faster, I promise. It’s a good way to make people that really enjoy the game at their pace (they’re probably trying harder than you, even though they’re slow), into crashers. And NO ONE likes them…

Edit - If you’ve got info on a multi-tagger, I’d be happy to take it via PM.

I was referring to Koga, not the OP Duek. Check his numerous threads on here, you’ll understand…

1 Like

I highly doubt that this poster and Koga are one in the same. I have raced private lobbies with Koga and have him on my friend list on XBL. In addition, Koga is much better spoken and knowledgeable than this guy even if some of his ideas are controversial. So let other players drive at their own place Mr. Vettel, and if you really want to play the alpha-male card and challenge skilled racers, I’m sure there are members of this forum that can cut you down to size. At least I can admit that I am not one of them.

-k

2 Likes

Thanks Mako and Kdogg.
I don’t even run in hoppers , so what would be the point of me posting a thread like this? I don’t need to or can afford to hide behind another gamer tag.

I believe his other gamertag is REDBULL RB10.

Vettel, The Bulin Wall5 is one of the all-time fastest people on Forza (I’m talking top 10 here). I know this personally, I saw him race back when I was in the FLMS. He was up against several other top guys and he was almost always leaving them behind. If you even think you’re better than him go race him; you’ll quickly find out just how horribly wrong you are. I’m %100 serious, he’s a beast, don’t poke him. But then again, it’s obvious you’re a troll, so why am I even bothering trying to warn you…

Dsquared, Koga has cleaned up his act considerably. There is absolutely no reason to try hating on him anymore.

This entire thread is pointless. Vettel’s a troll and this thread is just feeding him. Mods, for the love of god handle this…