League - NASCAR Expansion

Hi, me and my friend needs unlock achievement “The Big One” - Race in a NASCAR multiplayer league in a NASCAR Expansion FM 6, but in Leagues is no league, why? Can somebody help us with this, pls? THX a lot.

I have not done this either. How do you do this? Hit me up.

I require this one too :-/

leagues dont work, something broken in october 2020? Write to support, maybe someone will fix them.

I’d like to get this achievement, too, but the leagues haven’t been working since Oct 2020. If it’s a matter of the game’s age, it’d be nice to at least see Turn 10 put up some kind of permanent league that will allow the achievement to be unlocked. I’m not sure they read or care about anything here, though…

Leagues are dead now? I see none available.

Yeah. Leagues have been shut down. I contacted Forza Support Team and they said they don’t support the legacy games anymore. :frowning:

I really wish Forza would rethink their policies on their legacy games. League servers, community servers, DLC’s, and the whole lot for not just Motorsport 6, but the as well as the others. People still play them but Forza seems to be tone deaf or just plain don’t care.

As a side note - They really don’t support their current software very well either. That rewards server is a joke and a half when it comes to updates. My Motorsport 7 has not been updated for months with the exception of gamerscore. When I asked tech support about it, they referenced an old article that states they are aware of the problem .

I agree. Microsoft is so into Backwards Compatibility at the moment… On the one hand they say Play your favorite Games from all Generations, but then seeing how half of the features won’t work, it feels kind of half-hearted. Seeing the reality feels like please move on to our latest game. With Gears and Halo having quality issues, Forza is now the no 1 franchise. All the games was good. I honestly don’t understand, why they don’t just let these servers running. If there is not many people using this, it won’t require a huge and expensive server. And we play Xbox Gold for Multiplayer services…