Leaderboards still not cleared?

Really? I was out driving last night for a short while and I did not notice anything being slower. I even posted a couple of #1 times

I think/hope he meant the cars with glitches were slower. Mainly the 65 Mini Cooper and Mazda RX3, but there were others. Any cars without glitches should be the same. If you were driving a glitched car after the patch and it was still unexpectedly fast then that is a problem.

That makes sense. I have been avoiding the glitch cars. I did drive a few races with the X/19 before I knew people were glitching it but the one I drove was not using any glitches, just a run of the mill E class car

Which class and tracks, Cars you use ?

More waiting around…Turn 10 not giving any updates…just waiting till something happens.

So much for the wipe happening on the 6th.

Maybe when they said the 6th, they were implying the 6th anniversary of this game.

2 Likes

If you recall the previous version of Forza Motorsport and a Leaderboard cleansing, it took weeks to accomplish. Have patience, it needs to be done correctly. To those demanding to know what’s going on, do you really want the person or persons who are doing all this work to stop what they’re doing to respond in this thread? That is ridiculous, there is more than just pulling individual times involved.

1 Like

Actually, there’s one other odd thing I just came across. Looking at the leaderboards for Rio in X-Class, a lot of the better times are done with all assists on. Can the X-Class cars really run through that track that fast with all assists? Or at least should they?

With all assists it is unlikely that they could. assisted braking tends to slow you more than required so a good driver that knows the track should be faster. Of course if those times had the HP boost active then they could have a lot more power and acceleration than the other cars that ran there.

Some boards there might be not very filled or competitive.

Also you can use some assists like TCS. You most certainly need that, the hard part is not setting it off all the time such that it bogs you down. You can use ABS just fine, and manual sequential is fine too. Any other assist up in the top page might signify a less competitive board. For instance, I’ve set high times in the IndyCar. You can use TCS off for that thing though as the rear is so planted!

No doubt Rio boards aren’t as competitive (yet) in X-Class, particularly not if you look at anything but Full, but still, some people seem to be extremely fast (comparatively speaking) running all assists. Then again, maybe they just are.

Leaderboards are down. I tried checking my rank in leagues and also accessing rivals and both are down.

I think wipe has begun…

Looks like at least some of them are back. I checked a few D class rivals times and it looks like the glitch cars at the top are gone. WOOHOOO!

I was just out there looking and a lot of the glitch cars are removed but there are still some of them there.

On Daytona I was around 180 now I am at 18 but I checked the top times and the top 14 are all in the RX3. I only checked the top one to see what config it was running 180+ mph. I downloaded the tune and the car struggles to get past 125mph after the patch and where he turned sub 50 seconds the car after the patch takes well over a minute to get around the track.

Hopefully they are still in the process and will be removing all of these remaining RX3s and also hope they get those using the HP boost mod.

I see one guy has used it to post the #1 time now on Indy and both Daytona ovals.

I don’t think it’s complete yet. I still can’t access boards.

Not all RX3’s were using awd and will be number 1.

I just verified the same. This is E class on the Daytona Tri-Oval in the daytime. I grabbed the top RX3 tune and it is in fact an AWD tune that can hit about 128MPH on that track max. Not 180MPH like in the replay. Hopefully they’re still working on it.

I check the boost mods trick and you cannot do it with a clean time so they did fix anyone from doing it anymore delebritly or not.

Great news!

I was just looking at the alps and see that my time and my friends times have all be wiped out. We were driving a VW with RWD swap so not surprising it was removed even though it was not glitched in any way.
There are however still a bunch of glitched RX3s at the top of that board as well. Not nearly as many as before but they are there all the same.

I guess we will know more by tomorrow but now I do not know if I should bother driving any of my cars that have the RWD swap in them as they may get deleted again?

Apls starts with a looks like they are fully wiping the leaderbords.

I say take off and nuke the leaderboards from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

1 Like