Leaderboards/Fwd,Rwd,4wd,Model of car Options....

Hi i wanted to start a thread on Leaderboards so here goes…
Is it just me or as the leaderboards are now, it makes the longevity of the game prob only 2/10… How many people have set a time in for example a Mini in D class, then only to be stuck with that time for the rest of the game, even if they have built many different cars/tunes in the same class and sometimes could be within a second of there best time in a car best suited for the scrapyard…
Why cant we set more than one time per class per track???
For example OVERALL which takes your fastest time in that class and track…
FWD takes your fastest fwd time recorded
RWD same as above
4WD same as above
MODEL of CAR , For example Each car could have its own individual leaderboard for that specific track and class …Longevity =10/10
Also some people like to know what is a fast time in a certain car/drivetrain…
Surely if when u click say D class then Catalunya GP you should then be able to search Overall/Fwd/Rwd/4wd/Make or Model of car…
This would also stop certain racers creating 10 profiles lol and setting times in different cars…
This is only an idea which i think would greatly improve not only the longevity of the game but also the competition levels…
Please leave your feedback below and any other ways in which they could be improved thanks…

“This is the place to discuss what game features you would like to see in Forza Motorsport 5:”
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst207_Forza-Motorsport-5-Game-Features-Wish-List.aspx