Lamborghini Aventador Roadster (High Priority) 5-11-22 update

I wanted the 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster 50th anniversario and /or the 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster to be added to the game

I’ve been waiting for this car to be added after Forza Horizon 4 came out, and still waiting for it ever since, that car was added in Need For Speed Heat, maybe you can add it as a hidden skill mastery car or something to put in the autoshow, but not DLC

Even though it’s not relevant to the theme of series 7 and should be on series 8 on the theme of Summer fun or convertible fun since the game has a lack of convertibles, it would’ve been nice if it was added to series 7

The SVJ is hard to get in the previous series until now, and the J is also hard to get and exclusive to one activity and one season in pervious series

And it still hasn’t been Confirmed during this entire lifespan of FH5 and not in fh2 to fh4, we need car as a substitute to those cars, there is only one J in real life

Im a Little satisfied with new cars, but not satisfied with J, the Roadster replacement, I’m a little satisfied with the SVJ too, but not satisfied enough, if the Aventador S Roadster was added, I would be satisfied a lot, so please add this

Series 8 is already confirmed to be a German car month. I wouldn’t expect any Lambo roadsters/convertibles until series 9 and later

2 Likes

Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen

Lamborghini is still Italian. This logic implies Bentley is german now too

I don’t want EA to steal the license for the Aventador Roadster to be in another NFS game, this car should be added as soon as possible

The new cars for series 8 were underwhelming and boring, why can’t they just add more of the cars that we requested?