*koolirocz1967* photo gallery - cosworth rs500

I do enjoy taking photos and trying to capture some pretty cool shots, so I’ve decided to start a photo gallery of some of my favorites. Photos may be from comps or challenges or some of our club members cars. I hope you enjoy viewing and please feel free to leave comments if you like what you see ;]

Thanks for stoppin’ by ;]

Just a few to start this off…

4 Likes

So many excellent pics in here! For the longest time I wasn’t aware of just how good of a Forzatographer you really were, then awhile back I visited your storefront, went to your photo tab, and said “WOW!” probably 30 times.

Glad to see you’ll be posting some of those awesome pics on here from now on. I’ll be looking forward to your next update! ; )

Thanks for that, Yakov ;] Really appreciate the props ;] I have improved a bit and really enjoy taking pictures.

As I post, if you guys have questions of whose car/designs are pictured, please just “give me a shout” ;]

Kool

Great idea, great pics, great cars!!! Definitely will be checking this out often, nice job Kool =)

Usual Nice Work IROC…keep the faith Bro

CC/Turbo - Thanks ;]

1 Like

Hey Kool, some great pictures there. Having once owned an '83 Hurst olds, really like your design on that GNX. Too bad there’s not an 83 Cutlass Supreme in the game. Keep 'em coming!

Nice shots Kool, If I had a gallery of my designs, might be tempted to nick that shot of the Honda you’ve done. Will try and swing by this section more often.

Cheers

D

I too think these are great pic’s. Wish I was half as good. Love to create design for the cars then it comes down to taking a pic out comes the cell phone----video mode----view car----record. LOL

Thank you DM/MP ;] Hoping to add some some more as work schedule allows here, shortly. Hope to highlight some great designs from some friends and post soon.

Thanks, Kool

Feast your eyes on THIS eye candy ;] Decided to spotlight old friend bart01 - his talent is AMAZING !!! See for yourself…

See what I mean !!! And this is only a small sample of what he does !! Endless and Amazing talent ;] Thanks bart01 ;]

Thanks for stoppin by ;]

Kool

2 Likes

Wow thats some impressive painting by bart01 ! We have some amazing artists here - continually impressed =)

Hey how do you get artwork onto this forum? Is it thru the computer forum page? If so, how can I get the images from my Xbox (One) to another platform?

“¬´† †˙´ ¬ˆ©˙† ©¨ˆ∂´ ¥ø¨® ∑奔

Artwork ??

That’s a very unique and standout painting style! Very cool!

And I really like these four shots…

Woah, what kinda new age language is this?! 0.0 Teach me!

Great shots, and some amazing paints. Really diggin’ the action pictures. GMC van is my fav.

Thanks, CC/Pocket ;] His artistic talent is so cool - love his paints ;]

Great designs! Thanks for sharing!

Nice photos IROC! Bart01 does some amazing paints! Great guy!

Next up - good friend, DamMe2006. I’m sure you have seen his work - he is a huge voice and presence, here on the forums. This kinda my way to say “Thanks” for all he does - AMAZING artistic talent as you will soon see… Thanks DM ;]

I tried to photograph at some interesting locations and some cool shots. Some of these I picked up in the AH few weeks back, some are his limited edition KOTT designs, and many, are STILL available in his storefront. Love to hear any comments or some photo tricks that might have made these better - Appreciate the feedback ;]

Again, DM, “THANKS”

Kool

3 Likes