"Know no Bounds" Accolade

Hi,

has anyone completed the “Know no Bounds” accolade which should trigger after completing all the different arcades types in one season?

regards

Yes, I think so. Haven’t got it on my list of things to do, at least, but am not in the game to directly look. Probably did this without even realising it.

Thanks

I’m not sure if i need to keep the same car and not use any fast travel between them - i did them all last night but it didn’t trigger (used different cars and fast travel)

regards

The no-change-car-no-fast-travel one is the one about ten Arcades. It’s not that hard assuming the connection is okay.

1 Like

No but it is boring as anything as you have to wait for the next Arcade session to start

I don’t think you need to not change car or fast travel, or even do them in the same series, let alone season. Unless this is a new/different accolade that was recently added?

Just pin the accolade and it’ll tell you which ones you have and haven’t completed.

Just fired up the game and know no bounds is for completing all Horizon Arcades in a Series. So, basically, each week, for the 4 weeks a Series runs, you need to complete an Arcade event for the Playlist activity (usually shows to the left of the Trial in the Playlist)…it doesn’t matter which type is completed, as long as one is completed…not sure if Arcades within the Daily Forzathon count towards it as well or not though.

1 Like

Okay, I assumed it wasn’t the complete one of each type but I wasn’t sure due to how vague OP was.

1 Like

Thanks

Looks like another bugged accolade as i have completed the decade events in previous series (although not using the fast travel feature might be an unknown requirement)

regards

Fast Travel shouldn’t be a factor…as you only need to do one Arcade per week for it. Thinking on it and I am fairly certain that Arcade items from the Daily Forzathon’s also count…maybe you have missed some/one of them? If not, then I’d recommend submitting a ticket as this issue is not appearing on either the Known Issues List or the Fixed List

I have complete all Arcade accolades thanks to a two hour binge last night to get the Complete 10 challenge done! After doing the one for 5 in 24 hours, didn’t see any point in starting over later for the second one! But not being able to fast travel or change cars means you have to pick a car that you will want to use in every challenge until they fix the bug.

thanks

I’ve completed these accolades but the Know no Bounds! still hasn’t triggered which suggests using Fast Travel or changing cars isn’t an option - will need to wait to series 5 to confirm

regards

You’re going to not fast travel or change cars for 4 weeks?

I can pretty much guarantee that’s not the answer.

1 Like

Agreed…not sure when I completed Know No Bounds but, given I got all the Fast Travel boards in the first few days of play and I rarely drive places, I would have used fast travel probably a hundred times or more in that month. And you can’t complete a month of Playlist without changing cars.

I suspect, as I mentioned previous, that the OP missed an Arcade Daily Forzathon Challenge. It’s either that or it is a bug which the OP needs to report

thanks

Given i’ve had 100% completion for the series that had no bugs I don’t think I missed any and my statement on not using Fast Travel was directed to only when playing an arcade challenge

Sorry for confusion

regards