Karok's amateur gallery

Hey folks,

Welcome to my gallery! I will be posting various shots of my journey in FH3, hope you’ll like them.

I’m not a pro, but I like photography. Any tips and criticism will be apreciated!

1 Like

My favourite so far is the last one.

Nice angle in these two:

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Thanks guys, here are some more shots:

1 Like

10 is awesome !!!

keep it coming man

+1, great work!

That maroon viper is killer!

Love this,

Out of all the shots. My favourite has got to be the first one, since everyone loves a good scenery shot. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, still working on mixing the effects to get some realism without being “too much”!

Took some shots tonight, but turns out that on PC the exposure seems way higher than in-game…

yea realism is a very fickle thing when it comes to this franchise but youre getting there man, that subbie looks real good

+1. It can be tough, especially in broad daylight situations. Great lighting in the shot mentioned by MAB.

Took some shots in the last days. You are right about the broad daylight, I’m having a hard time getting something good. But I will haha, eventually

Yup I usually just get one meh photo during the daytime in after hours of sitting there playing with setting and subtle reposition and the. I just Say F it and go play with my cat until I’ve cooled down. Great set you uploaded btw gotta say that ford gt stands out nicely

I really like this:

I think the car being white really adds to it as well.

Thanks Master, I often play around in the settings until I realize I’m working on an horrible shot haha!

Thanks Viper, I tried actually planning a shot instead of taking random pictures!

Took some more shots! I really like that wine red viper!

My favourite from your last few updates has to be this one. Even if it would of been better for the watermark to be located on the bottom left.

Great work on this shot!

Great photo’s so far.

My favorites are:

And THE fort GT back

I really like this one: