K20 civic turbo fully built tune with no spin? Anybody can help me tune it without buying tune?

Let me know if you can tell me a tune without buying it that doesn’t spin

Adjust your driving. Civics don’t spin out, they understeer off the course.

RPM SWERVE Adjusting is driving will not change de fact that even with the drag tire the civic fully built k20 turbo will spin everytime ! Even in 6 gears and even if you gauge the gaz unless there is a good tires’’’ gears setting but thats the point —

I also need to know what kind of tune it need to stop that spining and get full traction on a race

Why on earth are you placing drag tires on a civic?

Civics are some of the easiest cars to drive in the game. Or are you placing them in some rediculous class like S or A?

Are you needing a tune for drag racing?

If it is circuit racing then drag tyre’s need to be swapped out. They won’t help you.

Why on earth are you placing drag tires on a civic?

Civics are some of the easiest cars to drive in the game. Or are you placing them in some rediculous class like S or A?
[/quote]

lol I was just trying to help txndems about is question on a k20 turbo built .-_- I never put drag tire on a civic ( I only do racing in B class or A class on race tire I dont do drag I hate that ) but when I have test a fully built S class k20 turbo it was spining every gears so thats the problem even when I put drag tire the car still spining … its sure that someone here can play in the setting and make the car less spinning more traction ( [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]) im not good at setting so im also asking a question right there Is anybody have a tune setting for k20 turbo NO SPINING ?

lol I was just trying to help txndems about is question on a k20 turbo built .-_- I never put drag tire on a civic ( I only do racing in B class or A class on race tire I dont do drag I hate that ) but when I have test a fully built S class k20 turbo it was spining every gears so thats the problem even when I put drag tire the car still spining … its sure that someone here can play in the setting and make the car less spinning more traction ( [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]) im not good at setting so im also asking a question right there Is anybody have a tune setting for k20 turbo NO SPINING ?
[/quote]

Now i get what you’re saying. Your talking about wheel spin not actually spinning out.

Well S class is your problem. Dropping every single upgrade in a lower class car (especially fwd) is a recipe for disaster. The car will be difficult to drive and be uncompetitive.

It’s spinning tires because you’re overpowering the road. A civic will spin tires badly at times in B class, so it’s exponentially worse now. There’s not much that can be done outside of picking a car that makes more sense in S class.

Keep the car in the classes where it is good. Not sure if anyone is going to waste time making a poorly built car drive well.

[/quote]
Well S class is your problem. Dropping every single upgrade in a lower class car (especially fwd) is a recipe for disaster. The car will be difficult to drive and be uncompetitive.
[/quote]

It’s spinning tires because you’re overpowering the road. ********

LMFAO ‘‘a recipe for disaster’’’ You are definatly right thats what it is , so im not gonna lose any more time in that an just assume that building a k20 turbo result is useless an overpower thanks for the answer