[K' Official] All Forza 6 Cars & Rims Specs, Graph. Stats, Images - Select Car Pack

Hi,
in order to complete K’ database, i’m looking for 1080 screen captures of dealership with both statistics (speed, handling…) and specs (power, weight), so 2 screens per car, of the following cars (those are preorder partner cars):

• 2015 Audi Team Forza TTS Coupe
  • 2014 BMW Team Forza M4 Coupé
  • 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Battletoads Edition
  • 2015 Dodge Team Forza Challenger SRT Hellcat
  • 2015 Ford Team Forza Mustang GT
  • 2015 Subaru Team Forza WRX STI

If you happen to have one available at dealership, would you share the screens ? (X1 internal capture with double-XBOX then Y, then share is a good method)

Milouse

Are those cars available at all, i didn’t see them online yet?

This site is awesome, we have been using it to help us come up with series races since Forza 4. Thanks a ton!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear this Rapidbushnell.
In which way are you using it? I’m asking because knowing how and why the site is used gives me UI ideas sometimes :wink:

Hi,
here’s a new addition to Forza 6 on Kudosprime:

• Graph to watch Forza 6 players population growing.
  • Multiple graphics to show all cars at once on one given spec or data type: Speed over Pi, Power over Pi…

If you have request for new graphs, let me know :wink:

blast, you beat me to the charts. Do you still need images of the pre-order cars?

ManteoMax | Flickr?

1 Like

I was wondering why i’ve waited so many years to do such charts^^

Yes, i still need images for pre-order cars :slight_smile:

While you’re reading, i’ve sent a private message to you earlier today (about a different matter). I guess you have many!

I’ll probably be afk for the next hours

Great site.

Interesting to see the two Subarus massively behind everything else in their class in terms of power/weight and I was also surprised to see the Skylines near the bottom of the charts in power/weight too.

1 Like

I often use Kudosprime to view cars eligible for the champonship (I prefer to buy stock rather than forzas rubbish auto upgraded ones) its been very helpful :slight_smile:

Exactly. Isn’t it a little sad when the choices and options are better over with K’ and Manteo’s spreadsheet than within the game itself?

3 Likes

Maybe this data is too “geeky” for the common player and it’s only the die-hards (like us who are active on the forums) who’d truly appreciate them, hence why it’s not worth Turn 10’s time to add this kind of data to their game. It could also simply be a manpower issue however, but that’s just speculation on my part.

As much as I am enjoying Forza Motorsport 6 I am seeing little UI niggles in several places. With a game of this size I’d expect some oversights but simple things like not being able to sort tune results (while you can sort paints), the gearing chart in the tuning screen giving odd numbers, the lack of displacement figures etc. do raise my curiosity.

Back on topic however, according to this there are about 700,000 total players at the moment (assuming “World” = “Rest of World”). I don’t know how that compares to previous titles but it’s interesting nonetheless.

The World includes Europe, they do not stack :wink:

I don’t have historic data for other Forza at the same point in time from release, but the contexts are different anyway:

• Forza 4 has been release for a far higher number of Xbox users.
  • Forza 5 was a launch game so may have grab unusual customers, but on a smaller market.

As always with a new release your site gets even better :stuck_out_tongue: Remember it like yesterday commenting on your FM5 thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Milouse,

When you say, “Due to mathematic conversion, imperial values may differ from original by +/-1”, do you mean they may differ by +/-1 from what is shown in Forza 6? If not, could you elaborate?

Thanks!

I think I got my answer, which is yes. You list the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track as 347 HP and I believe it is 348 HP in Forza 6. Let me know if I am wrong. It’s too bad your values are off by 1, as I want the accurate values. Any chance to address this?

Xonatron,
i used to build database (for Forza 3) with imperial values as lead ones as, based on my observations, they were used internally by the game. But it leaded to problems as my own game was using international units (Kg and Kw). Today the K’ Forza databases are all built with international units, the imperial values results from a conversion. I took this path assuming the values were already just indicative in the first place, and have a real meaning when compared to each others.

So, to anwser your question: no, sorry. I would be curious to know which specific need you have - pure and simple curiosity, i’ll live with it if you don’t tell :wink:
I’ve just checked and Manteomax’s spreadsheets (link) use imperial values.

The 2015 October “Logitech G Car Pack” cars is now in the Kudosprime database with images and full data:
Logitech G Car Pack on K’

The Infiniti Q60 Concept is here. (it is not clear if it’s in the pack)

Hi,
you can now post your own images on any of the Kudosprime Forza 6 car pages.
A button appeared on the top of the left column: click and, if connected, a window offers 3 ways to add Forza 6 pictures:

1. Select or Drag’n drop (one or multiple) files from your current device.
  2. Drag’n Drop an image from the web. This includes your official Forza Gallery (and its thumbnails). You have a link to it on your “myPage” section, if you don’t know how to find it.
  3. Copy/paste a web image url (if you can’t use drag’n drop)

Note that each photo can only be posted from a given car page, but all are displayed on your user page (“myPage”, icon available once connected on K’).

Milouse

The 2015 November “eBay Motors Car Pack” cars is now in the Kudosprime database with images and full data:
eBay Motors Car Pack on K’
Don’t hesitate to post your own images for those cars :wink:

Note that the Divisions are not filled for those cars. Edit: Filled!
Cars from retail preorder have been added a few days ago, with a few missing data.

You’re a legend mate love your site I use it all the time to work out which cars to buy for which series I will complete next. Really appreciate all the work you do!

1 Like