[K' Official] All Forza 6 Cars & Rims Specs, Graph. Stats, Images - Select Car Pack

Welcome in the updated official thread of Forza 6 Kudosprime Database!

K’ objective is to serve the quality of playing experience by putting emphasis on the content of Forza Motorsport 6. Here’s how, and with what:

[UPDATE 2015/09/23] New Section: Stats graphs!

• Graphic overviews of all Forza 6 Cars: select a preset criteria (ex: speed over PI) and see all cars in one simple graphic. Hover the graphic to see car names or click a dot to see the car page.
  • Historic graphic of Forza 6 players.

Cars List : List, filter and sort all Forza 6 cars. Images for all cars, and an interactive marker to track the cars you’ve played (or the car you own in the game).
[UPDATE 2015/10/26] We can add our own in-game photos to each car.

Rims: All mounted rims grouped by weight class.

Achievements: interactive checklists to ease achievement hunt.

K’ is designed and coded specifically for the few games it covers. It requires dedication and time. If you want to support this effort, just share K’ address (www.kudosprime.com).

Feedback is very welcomed,
Milouse

7 Likes

That’s cool! Can’t believe I’ve never seen that before.

1 Like

That’s the harsh laws of Internet: work hard and die slowly, or scream as loud as you can on youtube videos and be famous.
For some reasons, i choose the first path. Ok, that’s a bit caricatural :smiley:

Jokes aside, what happens is that the main way to discover K’ is this thread, and it doesn’t live long (it doesn’t call for comments), so unless you came here the right days of the previous years, you had little chances to hear about it.

One day, maybe, K’ thread (or an internet useful resources post thread) will be pinned on this forum. This day, Forza audience will probably stop being a fraction of Gran Turismo audience on kudosprime.com

This plus Manteo’s spreadsheets running on a tablet or laptop while you play is almost a necessity for me

1 Like

These guys saved the day in FM6 and were super valuable in previous versions.

Using their work every time I play.

1 Like

Awesome! Cant wait till the 10th!

1 Like

Deleted (double post due to forum problem)

Curious about something: why do some of the cars have no division (like the Lancia Stratos, Ariel Atom, Ford RS200, and a few others)? Is that info just not known yet, or are they not even categorized and usable in career mode?

There are some things i should have mentioned, indeed:

• In Forza 6, contrary to Forza Horizon 2, the Division aren’t displayed on each car infos.
  • The Divisions are used by career mode, as they force to choose in a selection of car for each championship or showcase event.
  • The only Divisions listed on Kudosprime are the one with a defined clear name, used as a filter option in Multiplayer.
  • I consider adding anonymous (or arbitrary named) divisions later to group other cars (but based on objective information, like how theyr’re grouped in Leaderboards)

Also, just noticed that the Toyota GT86 is listed as a “Sport Compact”, when it should be in the “Compact Sport Coupes” group, with the Subaru BRZ.

Thanks for this man, I love it!

1 Like

I love your lists Milouse, and this one is no exception!

Thanks for compiling all of this, I really appreciate it!

Edit: Looking through the list, is Launch no longer a stat?

Edit 2: Are you still working on the Drivetrains? I notice every car is either FWD or RWD, AWD isn’t on there. Additionally, it says the '08 Viper SRT10 ACR is FWD. Not wanting to nitpick or anything, just thought I’d find some errors to help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you JonxMonx, you pointed two distinct drivetrains problems to me. I’ve fixed them, AWD are back and the two erroneous values corrected.

As for the Launch stat, it indeed disappeared from the game. I don’t know why, but i guess it was considered of a lesser importance compared to the four others, then removed in order to increase readability. I won’t blame Turn 10, as on FH2 car list on K’, i had already isolated and reduced the Launch stat. Still i found this stat usefull in some occasion (extract faster from the starting line can pay on hoppers, with messy short races). Do you miss it?

No problem, happy to help :slight_smile:

Admittedly, I do think it had the least relevance of the five stats (however, not to say it was irrelevant), but I do think it was useful in terms of knowing if upgrading to the Race Transmission on some cars; the launch would be drastically decreased (F-150 SVT Raptor comes to mind). I don’t miss it, but it will certainly be weird without it, at least for a little while.

Sweet, I look forward to checking this out Milouse :slight_smile:

I’ve had your site bookmarked for a while but haven’t visited since, well, it’s been a while. Thank you for your hard work.

So the latest STI’s both have 149 hp?

It would be really nice if Turn 10 would stop putting all the prototypes together. The Mazda 787B doesn’t belong racing against the Audi R18 e-tron quattro. If they can have an Early GT Racing division, they can have an Early Endurance Prototypes division.

2 Likes

Actually there is a Early Endurance Prototype Showcase event. But it’s not a multiplayer Division :wink:

Nice job with this Milouse…used your site the last couple of years. Thanks!

PRKid

2 Likes

I’ve just opened a new section on Kudosprime : Achievements.

This is handy to track some particular achievements with sublists, as we can check what we’ve done so far directly on the page :wink: