• 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven
  • 1951 Holden FX Sedan
  • 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
  • 2013 Dodge Dart GT
  • 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT
  • 1973 AMC Gremlin X
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

[Mod Edit:]

• This pack is not part of the Car Pass, meaning everyone will have to pay for it if they want to use the cars.
  • You won’t be able to use the cars until the content update is released Tuesday at approx. 10 a.m. Pacific (1 p.m. Eastern time)
  • Usually the most reliable way to obtain the pack without a glitch is to wait for the content update to install, reboot, enter the game, then go to the Marketplace or one of the Festival Site Autoshows to buy an included car, then wait for the pack to fully install, then reboot, then play.
3 Likes

Not the greatest but new cars to race with. Im curious to see the body kit options.

3 Likes

Dem cars man…

I take the Ferrari, the Mitsubishi and the Dodge, but the rest is pretty much rubbish, sorry.

1 Like

None of the pack’s cars are must-drives for me. I’m more interested in finding out if a new barn find is included.

I’m happy to have them all except the Dart and the 3-11.
Much prefer the older cars and wait to see the kits that go with them.

It’s ok.

Wonder what the reason was for the Eclipse being DLC this time around. Would’ve taken the better-looking '97-'98 GSX instead.

Strangely I’m looking forward to the Gremlin most, then the Ferrari.

1 Like

I’m curious also… I know historically Forza always used this model Eclipse but I think this would have been the perfect opportunity to use the, arguably, better looking refreshed version. While there’s the opportunity to have the bumpers to replicate the refresh the headlights would need to be changed which is something I haven’t seen before with customization (i.e. RSX) so I don’t anticipate it happening unfortunately.

2 Likes

Perhaps there is a body kit that will lend to the visual appeal you’re looking for. At least I hope so!

Forza is weird with that. That’s the same way I feel about the 97 Mazda RX7, such a weird year to have. They could’ve easily done the 99+ or even a 93-95 R1-R2 RX7 and had (in my opinion) better looking stock aero options.

1 Like

This has to be the worst pack they have released.

4 Likes

I think ‘meh’ is the best way to describe this pack. Some alright cars, but there’s just nothing that really grabs my interest like in some of the previous packs. The Eclipse being DLC is a bit of a strange one though.

As long as there is a Ferrari in there somewhere, it’s not a bad car pack at all.

I like the following mainly

• 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
  • 2013 Dodge Dart GT
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

I hope this one is FREE!

2 Likes

Why would it be free ???

It’s not btw

Not a spectacular pack by any means – far from it, actually – but one that is saved by a few key inclusions:

Holden FX Sedan: Not hugely familiar with the world of Ozzie cars past, so it’s kind of cool to see such a classic entrant into the genre. Will probably have some pretty cool body mods to go with it.

Lotus 3-Eleven: I don’t know why, but for some reason I have been craving this car more than almost anything out there. It’s weird because I’m not a huge Lotus fan – or a fan of British metal in general – but this one scratches me right where I itch, as did the 2-Eleven all those years ago and the 340R in F:H3.

Chevrolet Vega: cool since we’ve never seen it before in the Forza universe, and it actually made a pretty good drag car in its day.

The rest is either pretty meh – yes, that includes the F50 GT since I tend to save super- and hypercars for the Motorsport series – or downright shocking; I have NO IDEA why they included the Dart. I seriously thought it was a joke, or I was seeing things. Must have something to do with licensing, as in “oh you want to one day put the Giulia Quadrifoglio in your game? Only if you include THIS first.” Then again, I’ve talked with folks that are in charge of licensing for certain games, and it appears that manufacturers will actually have to pay to have their cars in a game. That suggests to me FCA’s dealing from a position too weak to make demands like that.

The Eclipse? I guess FnF fans will be happy but it’s not for me, not even close. Unless Forzathon requires it, I I will drive it a grand total of none times.

The Gremlin X? It has its cultish following, so I guess there’s that. It was also one of the Vega’s main competitors in the domestics’ race to counter the arrival of Japanese compacts so I can see why it’s here.

Just did a quick comparison with ManteoMax’s wish list analysis. Only the F50 GT, Dart, and Gremlin were in the top 200 requested cars.

The Dart was the most requested, with 12 requests. After it was the Ferrari with 9 and the Gremlin with 8.

Of course, I’m not implying that highly requested cars = a better pack, however it is easy to see why this may not generate quite the same kind of hype as other packs.

I clearly have no idea what I’m talking about (see my earlier post here). The Dart one of the most requested cars? You sure they’re requesting THIS Dart?!?!? I just don’t get it. At all.

1 Like

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Wow! What a disappointing pack LOL! I’m only into the eclipse and the f50 gt. The rest should’ve been either barn finds and/or forzathon rewards. This pack also reminds me of the ones we got back in FM6, which were also disappointing. It’s time to go back to Horizon 2.

EDIT: Oh and I also do like the Vega.

lol, not a single car I’m interested in.

1 Like