June car pack

I was expecting it because of road America, and long beach were what a month apart?

I was expecting it because this game needs more tracks more than it needs ten extra cars.

I was expecting it because so far this “next gen” has proven lacklustre to say the least, and as a consumer in this competitive market I expect to see improvements between iterations regardless of platform.

I still however remain hopeful because that’s all that’s left.

There was a month in between it would look like every second month. But like SatNite said don’t expect anything unless they say something. Which usually is in the first WIR of the month they say looks like it’s going to be another exciting month!

Wait we are skipping june all together… Awesome i get to stay 29 for another year!

1 Like

I know I said this in allot of other threads but. . .

When the car pass for Forza 4 ended, The following 6 car packs ended up being their best and worth the $$$.

1 Like

I don’t know what the track/booster plans are, but I never got the impression that it was or wasn’t on a set monthly schedule.

Hope for the best, expect nothing. That’s how I’m looking at it.

1 Like

If their is a June pack it probably won’t be announced till around 27th 28th or on the first Tuesday of the month so just be patient

I am hopeful that June will bring a free track with a car pack to supplement it. Forza has given us a nice stream of new content to keep me interested. Don’t ruin it now T10.

I do expect continued content and updates to this game. Just because the original season pass has ended doesn’t mean the game is dead. I expect a lot from T10, wither or not they will deliver is yet to be seen.

1 Like

To expect things , that were never offered, or promised directly, only brings disappointment. You should never expect anything until it’s officially announced through Turn10 Directly. It just makes life easier.

1 Like

Exactly that.

We will know for sure by next Friday that is when the June Clue thread will begin if there is a June car pack.

There will be an announcement in tomorrows Week in Review. It may or may relate to this topic though.

Also, where is the big surprise that Dan mentioned? Was that simply the Longbeach track? Based on previous track and car pack release schedule, I expect the next DLC to be a track release with 5 or so cars. Then one last car pack for July I reckon. More if we are lucky, but soon they will start concentrating more and more on Forza Horizon 2…

Horizon is a different team…

(Early posts)

I wanted to help Camaro, but people were too fast to react. And I helped you first!

why not just announce it now? i hate teasers. announcing announcements should be illegal. i swear some news shows spend more time what they are going to tell you later than they spend time telling you the real news. i hate after these message" and seeing a tv show end in “to be continued”. and yes as i kid i unwrapped, played with, and re-wrapped every christmas present. patience may be a virtue but instant gratification has gratification right in the term, its gratifying. i wanna play a great racing game not be cannonized.

1 Like

While I agree with you rdo, this case is slightly different. T10 were not going to announce an announcement, or tease anything - but to diffuse a rapidly growing bomb in another thread Mechberg (I think) did mention that there will be an announcement in the WIR. Consider this a one off that created some calm in another thread, and not normal practice.

I think it was helios and I believe it to be a scheduled infomercial rather than a diffuser.

Helios was just calming the storm by proving there was somebody at the lab with a keyboard.

Me i dont want car pack i want track pack 3 track minimum. I dont care about car i want track.

1 Like

Well we know we will get at least two more car packs now. Kinda wish I would have bought the car pass now but its too late now since I already bought all the packs so far separately. Can’t wait for next Friday’s new pack hope we get at least one or two more new tracks also.