January Bounty Hunter Event - Johniwanna

Out of interest, John, how old are you? I’m closer to 50 than 40, and have a feeling that the top performers are probably a fair bit younger.

As the event isn’t live yet, I thought I’d have a go with the car in stock form without traffic to compare against your time, and managed a clean 2:18.5. I was 5 secs faster than Phil last month, so I have a feeling you’ll provide people with a tougher challenge than Phil.

1 Like

How do you keep track of the times that are being set?

The actual bounty hunter event hasn’t started yet but it will be in rivals when it does and will have it’s own leaderboard

Easiest is to add him to your friendlist and search for his name in the rivals event.

1 Like

Thank you.

And if they do like they have done with the past few bounty hunter challenges the time will be updated in the very first post of this thread also

Hi Johniwanna,
Which is your gametag?
I am not able to find in xbox community Johniwanna.

Thanks

EDIT
sorry I found It

Agree with Blue028 once u get used to the wheel it is no turning back.

Did a little car prep. Tuned up. Wheel, Clutch and H Shifter, Sim Steer and Fuel & Tires Assist Off 02:16.885. I guess it will depend on how many cars I hit which usually isn’t a problem just the drafting setting off the dirty lap if that triggers in the Rivals event.

So John’s the man to beat this month and it’s a track day event?! This is gonna be fun, and got my Fiesta ready to take on the event!

1 Like

As someone who hasn’t had the game long enough to know; for those of us who don’t own the car how do we take part?

The Fiesta ST should be a buyable car.

It’s not. It’s an award car.

I checked the list elsewhere in the forum to be sure it wasn’t me just being blind.

Quite excited for this, thrown together a Fiesta and Im sitting at 2:19.XXX with no traffic, should be a decent bounty challenge this month

1 Like

So if you don’t have the car you have to drive stock?

The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST is an exclusive car that is unlocked by completing the Ford Fiesta Hoonigan Autocross showcase event that is found in the Domination Championship of the Forza Driver’s Cup once the Evolution Championship is earned.

2 Likes

I wish you had posted that 5 mins earlier. Just bought one from the Auction house. I’m about 3/4 the way through Evolution Championship.

Ah well never mind. It was only 33k and I just earnt 280k+ on a 20 lap race so pocket change. :wink:

Just threw down a 2:17.9xx…

Too bad I’m gonna throw my controller through a wall when the traffic shows up…

God I hate traffic events…

1 Like

Got down to 2:16.3 with an automatically homologated car, no tuning apart from that. I turned TCS and STM off, I think this car might be faster that way.

Do we know when the rivals event goes live?

Please not the edit to the event. This will be STOCK ONLY.

If you don’t own the Fiesta ST yet, you will be able to use it as a rental for the event.

John

3 Likes

Well that makes it more interesting. Certainly makes me more keen

1 Like