I've had an idea

So I don’t know if this has been discussed but I’m looking to start doing chase cam filming with the drone mode. I’ll be looking for slidey boys to put on a show and I’ll do chase cam and action shots for you guys if this something you’d be interested in hit me up on here!

Did this a few times during some of my streams and have plans to do more. its a ton of fun and a perspective you don’t really get to see.

Only issue is that you kinda have to pick a spot and stick to it and then consciously move to another because you can fly the drone any distance from your car, but sadly other players disappear after a certain distance away from you, even if you’re in a convoy.

1 Like

I was thinking of organising it with the slidey bois and doing it like a show case for them, I got the idea from drone simulator games. I just havent seen anybody posting about it so I thought I’d put myself forward to stream drift events on my twitch then edit the stream to showcase individual drifters.

I’m probably going to be doing a similar thing but essentially have a photo taking meetup and then capture some video on the side.