IT JUST GETS WORSE

So I got on forza last night after a weeks break and went into A class and it was total carnage from the first race with rammers.
After the first race I decided to change car and yet again the game menu was laggy and I didn’t get a chance to change car.
Imagine you are a first time player of this game and this is your introduction to it.
I’ve made my mind up I’m going to buy forza 6 again as this game is totally broken and they just don’t seem to be willing to fix or address the problems.

3 Likes

Forza games stop getting support the day they come out. They give you the obligatory lousy, awful, atrocious car packs and that’s it. It took them six months to somewhat fix the disappearing livery issue.

4 Likes

Like where all the hate come from friend they release a patch almost every month or so just because you have a problem that is not fixed dose not mean there have been none get real friend and chill a bit

2 Likes

That’s just plain wrong.

5 Likes

*Partially wrong.

They did solve the game freezing all the time (of course, it has the priority over everything else… It would be unacceptable to have a AAA title with this kind of issue). But it took them like 5-6 months to fix it.

I think they solved the lights off at night, took them at least 5 months, but as I read in the forum a couple of players are still not seeing a thing in some races at night (and I don’t think they’re driving race cars with literally no headlights)

Same for the race not being synched for every player online, causing audio issues and accidents at the grid.

Took them 6 months to solve the livery issue being replaced with plain gray color.

They’ve been repeating for 8 months that they improved car selection speed. For that matter, many of us haven’t seen a single improvement since release.
This is also unacceptable, but not solved. It’s a pain in the butt to select a car online. I just have to settle with the same car for every race.

Backmarkers are still there, not ghosted, causing accidents.

Race regulation system? 9 years of unsporting behavior online, and they announced penalties for wreckers at E3 a year ago. A YEAR AGO. And now they bring back the rumor but keep delaying it.

Forza Horizon 4 will come out soon and all the forum and game support will focus on that title. Forza 7 and all its issues will be forgotten, even if the developers are not the same.

4 Likes

Complete lies
Not sure what he’s on about but it aint true

5 Likes

I’m confused, the title doesn’t seem to fit the narrative here. Unless the title wasn’t talking about the game.

2 Likes

Your choice but a false assessment as you know, since you’ve already seen and posted in the Track Limits thread. If you have additional comments about that feature feel free to use that thread.

3 Likes