Issue on FH4 - LEGO Speed Champion AddOn

Hello @ all,

I had since a few month a issue to continue in the gameplay on the LEGO SC-addon. The issue comes suddenly, nothing is crashed or anything. It happens on PC and XBOX.

The issue is following:

I collect the needed LEGO bricks and become the information, I must go to my house to start building the new house extension. But when I go into it, I comes only to the main menu (my cars, design, etc.). The issue is not very heavy, I had the LEGO addon only to complete the collection but after my last profile damages, it was much forward than now.

Here the pics of my status.

Bild1
Bild2

What can I do WITHOUT RESET the game.

THX and nice day to all!

Sounds like you’re pressing the wrong button on your controller. You press the button with the 2 squares on to build not the menu button.

It’s listed on the Known Issues Page

Try driving to your House and enter

Best option is:
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ok, the issue is not to fix without profile reset.

So I lost 725 cars (all uniqe, no doubles) and must start at zero and must unlock everything. I reset on Friday and drive the complete weekend (with support from my kids! I’m a lucky dad :slight_smile: ) and now I wait for the compensation from the support. I hope they are development a new “compensation-mode” and give me all my cars back… and then can the spin their wheels spins by them self :wink: Otherwise I must collect every car new - from the last crash to the final point with my collection and unlock everything It takes 9 month. I lost at the last “reset” (there was an synchronizes issue and I lost cars, money and xp - I must reset with the report for three times until it works… horrible) everything - my designer & tuner level (from 13 designer and tuner 10 back to 0, now I come as designer to lvl. 11, tuner to 5 and now - 0 again. That’s not so cool. But it’s nice to see the game-intro vids…

@PinkiePie4997: Thx for your solution!
@PandemicBow2072: Thx for your answer - but it wasn’t a user-issue. :slight_smile: