Lockdown Escape - Fortune Island

If you have any custom routes you’d like to share post them below.

7 Likes

Thank you, nice route and I got a perfect car for it, super loud and super slow C class Abarth 124 :slight_smile:

Thanks OP. I always appreciate people who make the effort, to make blueprints. I try and race 10-15 custom blueprints a day, under the “friends and followed” and the “new” tab. Sometimes I’ll find and actual race under the “trending today” tab…sometimes. Lol :joy:

Speaking of custom routes, click on the link in my sig and you’ll find my custom route/blueprint thread in the racers lounge. Scroll to the top of the thread and you’ll have a total of 140 blueprints at your disposal. Share codes and descriptions given for each one. More to come.

The racers lounge is also the source of other great route creating people.

I try to “like” each blueprint I try as I think it supports and motivates more custom routes.

Hope that helps your isolation plan. Haha.

1 Like

I might just finish FH3, I never really did a lot in that, don’t think I 3 starred any of the drift zones.

1 Like

I have finished all the Bucket list in FH3 now, only 1.5% people finished it according to the stats. It’s actually great to get back to FH3 to allow the car to roll over multiple times, and to have Drift Zones where you are scoring even when on the grass… wide Drift Zones. Some of the tasks are very hard though as well.

1 Like

Phone just gave me this as a suggestion … Alpine A110 Endurance Rally Stage - 32 Mile Elmsdon Super Stage - Forza Horizon 4 - YouTube
Share code 924 574 177
Great rally stage, my Ford Prerunner truck enjoyed it :slight_smile:

And also my vid: Forza Horizon 4, Fun with Ford F-150 Prerunner DD on 50km rally stage - YouTube

PS
Sadly Youtube destroys a nice looking vid - uploaded full HD res vid, but it doesn’t look like it.

Just ran the summer one in A class Modern Rally. Great route, a great drive!

Thanks for sharing!

Well…not sure how many fast and furious fans are isolating but I just made a Tokyo drift final race remake on fortune island:

Tokyo Drift: The Final Race Remake (FORTUNE ISLAND)(Nissan 350 z, ‘68 mustang fastback)
Share code: 692 393 684

3.3 miles using the needle decent. I’ll be adding this route to my list, in the racers lounge, at a later date FYI.