Is there some way to open the menus/map without having to listen to these people talk

every single time? I just want to play the game, I am not a toddler, I don’t need this woman and random guy constantly talking, with no ability to skip it.

3 Likes

This is one of my major complaints with this game. Perhaps my biggest complaint.

1 Like

Lucky you, mine : https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm1151938_Forza-Horizon-4-Features-Wish-List.aspx#post_1151938

Other then this, I’ve been having fun and enjoying myself, but at one point they talked for so damn long I just alt-F4’d and restarted the game to shut them up because I was getting so mad lol.

My limited time to play really made me lose my cool listening to a bunch of bull ****

1 Like

Does any of this help (scroll down a bit)

You don’t like Kiera telling you how awesome you are every time you start an event?

3 Likes

You must still be unlocking new stuff on the map then as this only happens when theres new stuff to do. Only time it happens for me is when the season changes and when you start a seasonal championship as it shows which events you need to do.

3 Likes

I just muted the game in general and it elevated my experience from an ‘okay game’ to a ‘great game’ :smiley:

Games have always had repeating samples, I think it goes back to Impossible Mission… “Another visitor! Stay a while; stay forever!”

Gotta be honest, I mind this less than I do hearing “Sa-te-liiitttttttttttttttteeee…Shine on me to-niiiggggggggggggggggggggggghhttt…” over and over and over and over and over and over and…

I get it, you gotta play something, but when its a song with lyrics and not just background music or sounds…after the 2000th time…omg…

1 Like

Tell me about it. I’ve got “Don’t ya, don’t ya, don’t ya, don’t ya, don’t ya, don’t ya, don’t ya know that it’s coming… that it’s coming…” permanently ingrained into my brain after hearing it during every loading screen for 2 years.

1 Like

I still don’t even know what ‘it’ is either.

Nor do I want to, awful awful ‘song’ like all the other loading screen + pre-race trash.

1 Like

Lmao.

Yesterday when I played it just kept popping up the message “new barn find! press (1) for more info!” over and over, I didn’t do it, because I didn’t care, but the game never gave up trying to annoy me with it lol.