IPsec 0x000000 ERROR!

Hello there,

I just came here to post this topic , for searching help.

God knows , why this game has major issues with internet connection.

So , my problem is that I cannot connect to Horizon Online because of that error ‘‘IPsec’’ Honestly I’ve tried every trick , help…etc out there on internet , and N.O.T.H.I.N.G , worked.
I even reset the game , maybe because there is some conflict with the sync data , but still no. I don’t bother to do some ticket support , because what I saw is that forza , don’t have an actual answer for this.

Still , I really don’t know how , yesterday the game work’d perfectly fine , now I came back from school , login on Forza ‘‘Unable to connect, IPsec error: 0x0000000’’ , I didn’t touched A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G , no VPNs…absolutely nothing , which makes me very very angry , since the game is kinda expensive for what worths…
So please guys , help me out with some new tips. I’ll try every trick

1 Like

You can submit a ticket on the the official support site: https://support.forzamotorsport.net

For all support questions, please review the articles on the Forza Support site and if you can’t find something that matches your issue, use the link found at the bottom of each article to Submit a Ticket for the developers.