Invincible Driveatars? - Kind of ruining the game of you use them

So, tell me if this looks right. this is a prime example of the huge issue in this version of the game with Driveatars… They are invincible or made of concrete. Here is a Chevy SuperSport, hitting one of the new semi’s at full speed… it blows the semi like it was feather right off the track and keeps going as if there was nothing there. No slow down, no damage, not even a swerve.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtuhT174YsbYlLoWCqCjMcUrh9oOog

Turn 10 kind of messed up on the AI players in this version of the game. They make using them a real PITA, and detract overall… Not sure if they will fix them now that FM6 is close to a year old, but holy [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] they need to.

On a side note, some how this driveatar also clocked a 1:34 lap time on Road America… in a B class car. Kind of seems impossible.

This is one of the many issues that T10 has never addressed. This happens if you elect to use driveatars to help fill up a private lobby while playing with friends. The driveatars will only react to the lobbt host, everyone else is invisible to the driveatars and collisions will not effect them.

The problem I have with drivitars is how aggressive they are at high difficulties even with limited aggression. Did turn 10 patch something or do something? I have never before seen Drivatars intentionally sideswipe you, ram you, smash and try to pit you intentionally. Have they ever addressed this? Is anyone else experiencing this?

I havent noticed any changes since the launch of FM6, but ever since then its been a disaster. Compared to FM2 on up, the driveatars/AI drivers were fun to have around, pretty timid. Now they are unbreakable, on movable, and blind [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]… Driving cars that seem to be made of solid granite.