[INVESTIGATING] No forzathon points for season bonus

Yet another week and still no bonus points!

Yup, that’s the 7th season in a row without any bonuspoints.

Are we somehow going to be compensated for this lack of points, as I have completed the Weekly for every Season so far.

Completed the season challenges a few time since the game launched, have never received the weekly completion bonus either, I’m on vip as well so losing 60 points every time.
If compensation is given it will more than likely be an in game t-shirt.

Yep, same here, just completed this week’s challenges, no 60 bonus FPs. (VIP)

The normal weekly/daily pts were double, so that worked.

season bonus fp is still broken as Dec 4th. what’s worse is that a support agent told me it was fixed.

1 Like

How could you get the bonus yet? I don’t think the 7 challenges are even over for the week.

I still had the daily challenges from tuesday & wednesday so I completed them after the season changed

Yet again here we are another week round, and still no completion bonus!

1 Like

Same here. Another week no bonus 60FP

1 Like

Same here the 7 daily+weekly is checked but have no bonus points…

4weeks like this :confused:

1 Like

KBeL75, And the rest, been approximately two months!

1 Like

Same here, completed the weekly challenge yesterday, but only got the daily fp and not the weekly.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, fix your game.

1 Like

Same for me. I updated my ticket again with screenshots. At this point, that’s going to be alot of points I expect to be retroactively applied to my account. 60 x (more and more weeks passing)

1 Like

I didnt get the 7daily/1weekly bonus #Forzathon points for Autum. Will they be added to my account? I should’ve gotten 60. Please respond

1 Like

Well guys, it’ll be no surprise to learn that it’s not happening again this week! It’s been nearly three months and still no fix, come on Turn 10 / Playground Games please sort!

1 Like

There’s an update due soon, so I’m hoping it will be fixed then.

1 Like

Guess not, because it still doesn’t work.
Normally I don’t even bother to look at it anymore, but since getting to the winter bonus required tormenting myself with a drifting challenge I specifically checked this time.

1 Like

Well, my ticket was marked as “Solved” and closed although the issue still persists. Based on this reply from support: “I will be adding this ticket to a larger issue that we are tracking.”, I am assuming they have a master ticket opened and escalated to the engineers. If my assumption is wrong, then not sure why my ticket was closed.

1 Like

I thought mine updated, but then I remembered I did a forzathon in the middle of the cross country races. Shows complete and fold badge but no points.