[INVESTIGATING] Forza 7 audio being cut off

So I was playing Forza 7 yesterday and I noticed something. There was no sound. I turned the volume all the way up and still the same. I also turned the volume all the way up in the Forza Option Menu. Sound will occasionally come on but for less than five seconds. This only happens on Multiplayer. Anyone know how to to fix this?

1 Like

I get this too. I have to play with the chat headset on or the sound totally cuts out. I just start a party by myself whenever I play. It annoying to have to do that but it works. I have a day one original Xbox one. Which Xbox to you have?

1 Like

I just got the Xbox one X. It was working great but it stopped doing what’s it’s suppose to do yesterday

This only happens on Multiplayer

yea same only multiplayer as well. I have a feeling something to do with the game chat

1 Like

4 months and this issue hasn’t been fixed,this is embarrassing and unacceptable.

1 Like

Try going into Settings - Display & Sound - Volume - Chat Mixer - Select “Do Nothing”

2 Likes

Not had it cut out online but it very often drops the volume way down and then back up again, can happen anytime so cant be pinned down to anything interfering with it.

1 Like

Having this issue as well. I did notice the only sound near normal volume wear the rain drop. Didn’t have any other wet races so can’t be definite.

I also had the volume cutting out problem on career mode. The only fix is plugging in the headset.

same problem here

Please submit a ticket https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can investigate further.