In Focus 5-28-14

In this week’s installment we cast our gaze upon well known Forza community painter “Wayne Tomlinson”, who’s perhaps best known for his stunning race replica liveries. We also reveal the winners of the latest In Focus photo contest and my personal thanks to all of you who submitted pictures, the standard was once again tip top and I hope to see even more people enter this week’s contest!

1 Like

Great article!! Wayne has some fantastic paints, and his wide body kits and crazy good. Some great photos for the winners.

Great read, congrats wayne, you smash it m8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys glad you like . :wink:

I’m hoping to get back in the booth later been awhile.

Well done mate and also a huge congratulations on the birth of your baby girl earlier this week :wink:

Great read mate well done on the feature top stuff

Thanks again fellas. :wink:

Congrats on the feature Wayne.

Cheers mate :slight_smile:

In a small but pretty cool update, Wayne just got his work recognised by the real life BTCC Airwaves Racing team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done mate, on the feature, the new arrival and the Airwaves props… always cool to be contacted by the real owners of cars painted!

[AB]

Nice feature wayne. Was great to have you part of spot performance back in the fm2 days and PTG for fm4. Good to see you still painting and still knocking out quality designs.

Always loved your work and imo one of the best painters out there! Miss painting with ya pal

Anyway congrats again.

As I said in the email reply mate, it’s made it all worth while if the real team like it very happy with that. :smiley:

Thanks matey glad to be featured also my little one is keeping us busy bless her lol :wink:

Thanks mate spot performance was by far the best days in the game, PTG was good fun too on FM4. And I try to knock out good paints lol. :wink:

Congrats, Wayne!

Good to see that good things do happen to good people. :slight_smile:

/Sweedish