ImaRobots Photozone | X gon give it to ya - 11/8/2017

Thanks BV!

This and second last shot are my favorites from your latest set.

Stop posting real life photo’s please!!! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I tend to shy away from race cars, but that A45 was an amazing drive.

I appreciate the kind words! lol

I concur with Sergi01978 :wink: And Korniis…

This I love! Not just because its a volvo, love the feeling I get when I look at it. Urge for speed… But mostly because its a Volvo… :wink:

Lovely lighting!

Intense!

Nice shots recently!

The camera layout and composition in this shot does it for me. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies guys! I haven’t posted in a while, but I’ve recently purchased a One X so I’ll just skip out on the random shots I’ve done since my last set and just move forward with the One X shot. I think, subconcsiously, I was discouraged of taking shots as I knew the One X would be so much better for it. It kind of pushed me away from the game entirely for the time being. With actually seeing the difference, I can say that my issue with that regard was founded on good grounds, as the difference is just amazing! Here’s a couple of randoms I shot so far.

Great batch of shots! But this one is just on another level for me.

I totally concur! Looks very lonely. Dark out… long straight road and all alone. Pedal to the metal?

Wow! I have to agree here, what a shot!

The Porsche shots are top notch!

It was a little bit tricky to choose between three possible shots. when it comes to one being picked as my favourite. However after some deciding my personal favourite is this one. Other then that, I hope we will see a new update from you sometime.