I'm Leaving

Hello, unfortunately i am leaving FH4, which includes the following games that will release… Cause there’s a lot of reasons into this and due of this crisis that is currently ravaging this franchise.
The only thing that enrages me is that i was a fan of the other ones, since that they were greater than this.

First, i started playing the game with the xbox gamepass, i was enjoying the first moments into this game, i’ve got it for christmas, i was always enjoying the additions, but the level of repetitiveness and the difficulty of some things that i wanted not to bother were completely present.

But there’s the problems that made me angry ever since i’ve discovered them
As i was expecting, this game was always dissapointing, even too frustrating, in the start, it was just the rammers that were flooding the Online Adventure, You’ve fixed it very lately, i’m sure some peeps already left just due of that behaviour of these racers.

However,
For the DLCs, the 1st one was decent, even though that 1 million per treasure was considered ridiculously high, but sadly the cars weren’t worth the wait. ,but the 2nd one was barely decent, with the challenges that were completely impossible without luck and stuff, The Lego Senna was the only Senna that was reaching 249+ mph with ease, rendering the actual senna useless.

And through the series, the game gotten even more boring since that you were just adding new cars for it, it was completely outrageous that you added just a new thing every 3 - 5 series

Lastly, Just to my discovery of “The Eliminator” game mode, not only i was outraged before saying “Oh Greed, you’ve ravaged Gaming with Fortnite, BO4 and Apex Legends, now you infect my favourite game that i’ve loved since i was a child with this ?”; I tested it and gotten to Rank 10 just by using the Paci-Cooper, but of COURSE, Later on, you’ve put the thing so players can challenge peeps when they don’t want to… I was having fun and left before getting fully infected, and after this i’ve gotten enough of all of this nonsense that i’ve considered as Forza Horizon 4

So this is why i am leaving permanently the Forza Franchise

Just due to the cause of these things that you’ve did, it made The Senna being in a Billion Miles to reach the success that the Centenario, and Viper GTS did to make me like the franchise…

About your complaint about the regular Senna top speed isn’t everything. The regular Senna is a good car in S2 for beginner for most of the tracks in the game.

I don’t buy games that I don’t like… I have never bought a Barbie Doll in my entire life. Forza 4 is what it is supposed to be… (apart from Lego).

1 Like

It’s a sad day for us :frowning:

3 Likes

So these chronological fallacies make you seem like you’re full of it.

3 Likes

If you got the game through game pass and played the eliminator then I don’t understand your correlation to greed. I will admit that this game is not perfect but don’t forget that all of the cars added through season updates have been included for everyone for free (if you have the time to play every week, otherwise they pop up in the auction house at ridiculously inflated in game prices). And also, the entire game mode eliminator was added for free and requires no external purchases to play and succeed. You don’t even need in game credits! How is that greedy?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that’s what it is. Your opinion. I like to think of Forza Horizon as a little bit for a lot of people. All racing games are repetitive. But no other game offers the depth and breadth that horizon and Motorsport titles offer. More customization, lenient economy that doesn’t make car ownership and purchases a chore, blueprints, custom lobbies, eliminator, forzathon, single player, custom liveries, free roam, etc. If you don’t like one facet of the game, there is certainly another that you will. This game has received almost as much free DLC as it has paid, and the free stuff is arguably better than the paid DLC.

5 Likes

“Free, but…” is not the same as free. T10 had free DLC in FM7. PG has “Free, but…” stuff in FH4.

As for the OP, who cares…

'k bye!

4 Likes

Ok see ya
First time poster

4 Likes

wow - a detailed incoherent flounce - nice one

4 Likes

I stopped reading after it became apparent that the poster struggles with english.
I wish you all the best in the future, but if a game you got for “free” through gamepass, which had “free” cars and “free” eliminator isn’t good enough then i expect the new X series will also be a rip off in your eyes. Get that entitlement syndrome in check and you’ll find life much more pleasant! Seriously.
Now go and play Apex legends or whatever you consider not a rip off and leave the rest of us who enjoy Horizon to enjoy horizon!
Goodbye and good luck!

2 Likes

[Mod Edit - MM]

1 Like

[Mod Edit - MM]

2 Likes

[Mod Edit - MM]

[Mod Edit - MM]

Quick reminder, assuming and claiming generalizations (particularly negative ones) about other users is not in the spirit of this community. Nor is it good science.
If someone expresses the limit of frustration such as in this case, offer a workaround suggestion or context if it’s warranted. Otherwise, let 'em go find their best fit, and play your game.

5 Likes