If game was like this in release date...

…saved from lot of testing and adjusting and just play the game. Good patch, couple of minutes testing result: performance is almost perfect, some hiccups but not bad. Now I can get working custom wheel setups with e-brake in pedal, still I have in game startups to change to use custom profile. It’s still changes to use startups t300 rs setups. I have t300 rs with ferrari 458 gte wheel. FFB is now so musch better in tarmac not have testing yet elsewhere, it’s now feel I driving car. Still I’m are annoyed mine no reason get banned, but lot off mine gaming has been testing to get game running better, so not big deal. But now if I start playing game seriously, I have fear got banned if I go online play. Because I’m not sure what backround program mine pc cause false cheat alarm, so now i’m off online and play only single play, just wait till they fix them cheat detection program. Game is now enjoyable attlast. ps. why change that fuel thing in worse direction, no sense for that! Make fuel station instead and road service…