I want to try some tunes

Want to dominate the race with an easy to drive tune and still drive a cool looking car?

Download my D class Holden Monaro titled “lobby tune”. I’ve never hotlapper it, but did get a top 25 once and ran numerous top 100s. Even had an instance where a guy in the lobby got my tune and could finish no worse than 2nd vs struggling to keep top 5.

It’ll make you feel like a super hero.

I fully expect 100 downloads by the end of today. Lol.

So I’m from the part of the world that gets too choose between fords and holdens and I’m on the blue side of the fence
I didn’t want to like this car so it’s pink
And being a Holden I thought I’d try it at Bathurst and I did stack it on the first flying lap but that was my fault
After restarting I ran 5 laps all clean and all fast got a top 1000 in 5 laps which I honestly couldn’t believe since I don’t really race D class
I can’t fault this car at all I was very surprised how easy to drive this car is and how fast it was at the same time
This is a must download for anyone

Thanks for kind words. You’re not the only one running a pink Holden though. I’ve seen it before. Lol. I don’t recall driving it at Bathurst but am glad it held up ok!

What’s the feedback for my Camaro bud? Noticed it’s quite well liked by those who’ve downloaded it but no ones given me any feedback on it lol

I gave your camaro ago this morning and I had trouble running consistent lap times. I had trouble with ot understeering into the corners. The times I did run were decent for me but had trouble being consistent

I’ll take another look at it

Try My Honda NSX-R TF A700. One of my favorite tunes and I have a top 100 worldwide on some Watkins Glen variant or another.

Its a soft spring, high dampening tune, using a custom formula. From what I’ve determined so far, this handles the most like the “Just bring the bump to 1.0” like in Forza 4 for maximum grip over curbs and such.

Oversteer and understeer are tuned such that the car is on the verge of oversteering and just hangs right there perfectly. The ARBs are soft but adequately control mid-turn balance. You can drive over pure red on many tracks. The stability lets you do ridiculous yet legit racing lines.

Its a power and aerodynamic grip archetype which has always typically been pretty good on the leaderboards. So its suited for tracks like Spa and Watkins Glen. If you want to check out how stable it is, run it on Rio.

Bet you won’t get many people requesting you run their tunes on Rio :). IMO… its an addicting car and I’m always reaching for it in lobbies.

If you’re bored I would love some feedback on my S class Ferrari F50 build. I put it together with the intent of creating the easiest to drive S class car I could in the hopes that maybe a few people driving cars that aren’t hard to handle would lead to a slightly cleaner league.

I had the most fun driving it around Spa, but I’ll take any comments I can get.

Keep in mind that it’s not built to be a ringer so much as something I could be consistent in.

Yeah, so I checked our my bathurst tune for the '70, i was way off with that whole big block thing, lol. That IS what I used for the C Class HLR Comp and what I was saying with the torque and a slight short shift does apply to that, the Bathurst one is the stock 396. Still a bit more torque-y than the 5.7, but not like the 7.0. And I think I geared it to be more of a 5 spd, but like you said, it does have that tou h of understeer. I think k with my driving style I was correcting with a touch of throttle to sorta bring the back end around. Not drifting, but enough to force it to come aroud. I was going to adjust it but it has a bunch check of downloads and likes, so I built another and put the 7.0 in it. To finish up to A, i ended up with 620hp, weighs 3100 lbs, so it’s a little heavier but about 100 hp more. Still messing with it but will share when I’m done.

Ok try the Camaro V2, same as before but dailed out some of the understeer without affecting rear end grip. I’ve adjusted the brakes for more consistent stopping power now so should slow down much better too.

Ran a 2.20.089 on Road America Alt in test drive which would put it top 5 in Europe if I decide to hot lap it. Also shaved off 3 tenths at Sonoma GP and 2 tenths as Silverstone (mainly on the brakes)

Let me know how you get on with this version, and remember no aero, stock tires!

I’m very glad you got a great time in this car but I was struggling worse than yesterday of I’m honest I ran 5 laps on Sonoma full and didn’t run a clean lap or anything that would of been close to what I got with V1 of the tune and then I ran 10 laps of one of the road Americas I did get my pb for that track but it was hard work. On the last corner I was understeering at the same time as having the real wheels spinning. So I tried really throwing it in sideways but it wiped off to much speed

hmmm not sure then to be honest as I don’t have a problem with it, it’s possible it’s just not right for the way you drive…

Maybe try out the Ferrari 430 Scuderia S class

Seems like ur having fun with this so i will give u a couple more… B class 73 trans am if u havent tried it yet and the A class 2011 cadillac coupe. Drive the trans am anywhere and drive the cady anywhere. I personally like the cady around the ring but thats up to you. Enjoy!

I had a go in your C class 73 trans am last night and set 2 new pbs in 2 races. Sadly I don’t remember how it drove I’d had to many after work drinks so il have another try tonight

Lol… my B class is the good one out of the 2 but im glad the c class one worked well for u

You don’t have a B class one that’s available to down load that’s why I went with the C class one
The c class one is real good I had another go with it super easy to drive and did 1 flying lap of Bathurst got 1300th overall (in 1 lap) that’s just crazy

Oh well i guess i was wrong… nice job on the lap though!!! Glad u like it!

If your still wanting tunes to try,checkout my c class lancia 037 at catalunya.

I gave this a go at all the Catalunya tracks and between the 3 tracks I bettered my PBs but about 14 seconds. This thing is very easy to drive and super fast. The only thing I would say is the back end gets loose if you (well if I) stuck to the inside curb to long
If you just touch it is ok but if you keep the inside wheels on the curb for the whole corner it gets a bit wild. That’s only being super critical all in all if you stay off the curbs this car is almost cheating it’s so good

1 Like

Glad you like it and thanks for having ago. I try to tune the car as loose as possible while still being user friendly. the mid engine cars can be unpredictable when riding curbs.