I WANT THIS FIXED!!!! NOW!

Okay I have been patient. I have waited and have witnessed no change. I want to know who to contact to fix this! I used to have a 2000/2000 rewards score on Forza Horizon and in January of 2015 it went down to 1900/2000! The category that they reduced my score from was Paid DLC. I OWN (as in paid for) EVERY DLC pack in Forza Horizon! Even now when I go into the game it shows that i own ALL of the DLC! It is the only Forza game I own (I own every Forza game btw…) that I had a 100% complete Rewards score. I need to know who to contact to fix this! I have call the XBOX 1-800 number and they couldn’t help me. I have tried previously to start a thread on this very forum with no one helping me. PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP! Could one of the mods around here please help me? Just give me an e-mail address to contact someone at least! please…

Forzafb@Microsoft.Com

i have the same problem for this game and forza 4. it’s never been fixed. it is frustrating for me as well. i am also noticing that my car purchases are not updating in forza 4 so i cannot get my score where it should be at. i contacted support but never got a response. i wish there was a fix and they would acknowledge the problem :frowning:

I have the same issue and have made many posts. Finally someone in the main thread in the news section said they are looking into it as of yesterday. I’m not really holding my breath though.

Yes, I just read this and was kinda “happy” to see that after months they fix(ed) it. But then again, there was no statement about what exactly they would look into. As I just started the game, I’d actually appreciate everything that could work now (Miles driven, Perfect Passes, Cars owned etc). I’ll check if it is working now, but I will not have high expectations…